mcarterbrown.com  

Custom Projects / Custom Questions How do I customize? What do I customize? What do I use? Share you experiences and faults here!

Old 07-22-2011, 04:30 AM   #1 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Has it been done?

I plan on duel pump arming my half block pump. I want to get a CCM kit made by Ryan Stancfield and get this pump handle tapped for duel pump arms. And finally a sled tapped for two pump arms. So am I crazy or what?
Edit: The pump handle is a CCM EZ grip delrin pump handle.

Last edited by Mr. Rogers; 07-22-2011 at 05:05 AM.
Mr. Rogers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 04:34 AM   #2 (permalink)
Insane Psychopath. :D

Send a message via AIM to Legato

Been done many times. Shouldn't be much of a problem. Makes the pump stroke like butter, like the old AM Illusions
Legato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 04:35 AM   #3 (permalink)
Banned

i think both sanchez and carter pump kits are dual arms stock...
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 04:35 AM   #4 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legato View Post
Been done many times. Shouldn't be much of a problem. Makes the pump stroke like butter, like the old AM Illusions
And thats why I love MCB I posted this on tech pb and I didnt get much of an answer haha.
Old 07-22-2011, 04:38 AM   #5 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post
i think both sanchez and carter pump kits are dual arms stock...
But mines custom.
Old 07-22-2011, 05:00 AM   #6 (permalink)
Insane Psychopath. :D

Send a message via AIM to Legato

Any of the airsmiths here, or super staunchy as i think you posted his real name, guessing though on that myself, should be able to whip that up in no time. Dual pump arms are so nice. They just add extra threading to one of the pump arms, so you can over screw it into either the sled or the pump handle, then you screw the other pump arm into both the backblock & pump handle, and then just unscrew the first pump arm til it screws into where it is suppsoed to. It sounds complicated but once you see it, you are like, DUH, why didn't i think of that
Legato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 05:03 AM   #7 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legato View Post
Any of the airsmiths here, or super staunchy as i think you posted his real name, guessing though on that myself, should be able to whip that up in no time. Dual pump arms are so nice. They just add extra threading to one of the pump arms, so you can over screw it into either the sled or the pump handle, then you screw the other pump arm into both the backblock & pump handle, and then just unscrew the first pump arm til it screws into where it is suppsoed to. It sounds complicated but once you see it, you are like, DUH, why didn't i think of that
Yeah this was just a copy and paste from tech pb. He is not as big of name over there as his on here. I would like to have him do it, seeing as he is local. And I'm sure ill get the part about the pump arm length haha.
Old 07-22-2011, 03:39 PM   #8 (permalink)
MCB Member

Here is a couple of mine. Jcurt did the work. He made both pump plates for dual pump rods. The black sled he made from scratch, and the splash sled he modified a CCM T2 sled.

Thelar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 12:23 AM   #9 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Very nice, can I see how he did the pump handles?

mcarterbrown.com » Custom » Custom Projects / Custom Questions