Custom Projects / Custom Questions How do I customize? What do I customize? What do I use? Share you experiences and faults here!

Old 07-24-2006, 09:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
Rec Poster

E-G2+ woes

Alright, here's my latest experiment. I recently purchased a Zeus G2+ (the seller said it was a G2 ). Anyways, I already have a Zeus G1 with an Armotech brand electronic trigger. The trigger works fine on the Zeus G1. I switched the frames and at first, the electronic trigger did not work on the G2+ (the gun would cock, but the sear would not trip). There are no fitting issues, so I figured the problem had to do with the springs. I changed the springs and bingo! The gun fires and cycles. Now, sometimes when firing (in semi-auto) the paintballs come out at a rather slow speed but the next 3 or so will be average velocity. After about 4 or 5 shots, the pistol cannot re-cock itself.

I typed all that to ask this...I think this problem has to do with the strength of the spring. Can I rig this like a Stingray and put pennies behind the spring to increase its strength? I'd rather not go through the trouble and order a spring kit, so are there any other possible solutions to this problem?

Oh and about the 12 gram thing, I'm going to switch this 'pistol' over to vertical air once all this mess is settled, so I won't have to worry about changing 12 grams after about 10 shots
jrod2032 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply » Custom » Custom Projects / Custom Questions