mcarterbrown.com  

Custom Projects / Custom Questions How do I customize? What do I customize? What do I use? Share you experiences and faults here!

Old 11-11-2011, 10:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
Post Whore

WHo can do some custom milling here wlling to take on a simple project?

Hey,

I have a cocker in need of some milling cause my stupid self butchered it one night while intoxicated lol. Wanted to go with the eclipse intergrated front bock and totally F#Ked it up look wise. Anyways this is what i need done.

*Cut down to mini length and possible converted to 2k specs, havent decided yet.
*Bottom rounded to match an STO pblock and to fix the in-perfections from my shat job that will be left over after making it a mini. *Milled up top for a the STO P-block.
*Pump arm slot milled on other side to match P-Block
*Gills but on the upper portion of body on both sides. I do not want them all the way through the body to expose bolt.
*A sliver cut off the front where the barrel goes to fix an in-perfection that was on the body when i purchased it
*Top cleaned up and site rail cleaned up

Its nothing too complicated so hopefully someone here might be willing to take this on for a fee or trade. I pmed Jcurt on Mcarter but wanted to find some other options. Have a Ebladed series 5 and a thumper im willing to get ride of if you fancy a trade.

Here is a pic with markings on it to show what im looking for. If anyone can help just post or send me a pm!

Thanks
-Mike
CustomCockers
Pbnation
Ebay
howdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 12:43 AM   #2 (permalink)

I sent you a PM. If you still need a machinist let me know.

Brian
newmaticarsenal is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Custom » Custom Projects / Custom Questions