mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Custom Projects / Custom Questions (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/custom-projects-custom-questions/)
-   -   Riflemag Project questions (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/custom-projects-custom-questions/184121-riflemag-project-questions.html)

THE PAINTBALL NINJA 12-02-2011 10:18 PM

Riflemag Project questions
 
I have completed my first custom paintball gun, and now I am board. So I've decided to make a riflemag.I'll be using this stock: Amazon.com: ATI Marlin Semi-Auto Fiberforce Gun Stock: Sports & Outdoors and a standard automag.I just have some quick questions.

-How do I connect the trigger to the sear? (and how/where can I get a trigger for this?)

-How would I go about making/mounting a 20 round stick feed?

-Where can I get a ten-round tube harness that fits over the stock?


I'll be starting this project on 12/12/2011, because Currency I have not. (Paycheck comes dec. 10th)

anomoly40 12-02-2011 10:33 PM

1. Check out making your mag a "Pneumag" it'll open up where you can put your trigger.
2. There is a 20 round tube kit that someone sells on here. Look in the BST. EDIT:Click Here
3. Shotgun shell holders for stocks can work.

Similar to this.
http://www.buyholsters.com/files/187...hotgun_LRG.jpg

THE PAINTBALL NINJA 12-02-2011 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anomoly40 (Post 2109554)
1. Check out making your mag a "Pneumag" it'll open up where you can put your trigger.
2. There is a 20 round tube kit that someone sells on here. Look in the BST.
3. Shotgun shell holders for stocks can work.

Similar to this.
http://www.buyholsters.com/files/187...hotgun_LRG.jpg

Thanks. I would also like to know how I would go about making/buying a trigger.

anomoly40 12-02-2011 10:41 PM

If you decide to go P-mag, you can use a Clippard SMAV-3 3 way valve. Just find a way to acuate it using a trigger.

Or you can use a Fabco MSV-2 with Lever instead of a trigger.
http://www.airsoldier.com/mm5/mercha..._Code=FLEXTUBE
http://www.airsoldier.com/mm5/graphi...fabcomsv-2.jpg

THE PAINTBALL NINJA 12-02-2011 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anomoly40 (Post 2109569)
If you decide to go P-mag, you can use a Clippard SMAV-3 3 way valve. Just find a way to acuate it using a trigger.

Or you can use a Fabco MSV-2 with Lever instead of a trigger.
ASP Online Store: Fabco MSV-2 3-way Valve
http://www.airsoldier.com/mm5/graphi...fabcomsv-2.jpg

I don't know if I'm capable of making a pneumag. I don't have access to much equipment at all.

anomoly40 12-02-2011 10:54 PM

I believe in you. :) I made the Auto-talon in my sig with a Dremel.

If you have access to a drill and a Dremel you can do a Pneumag. Use some aluminum flat stock maybe a 3" piece of .5" wide by .1/8" thick where the front grip screw went through the rail to attach the pneumatic ram to the sear. I'm going to make you an awesome Microsoft Paint rendering to show what I mean.

THE PAINTBALL NINJA 12-02-2011 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anomoly40 (Post 2109597)
I believe in you. :) I made the Auto-talon in my sig with a Dremel.

If you have access to a drill and a Dremel you can do a Pneumag. Use some aluminum flat stock maybe a 3" piece of .5" wide by .1/8" thick where the front grip screw went through the rail to attach the pneumatic ram to the sear. I'm going to make you an awesome Microsoft Paint rendering to show what I mean.

Thats the scariest gun I've ever seen! Also, keep in mind, I'm not using a trigger frame, so I don't know where I'm gonna hide all the pneumag parts.

anomoly40 12-02-2011 11:07 PM

Automags.Org Online Forums - AutoMag into a Wood Stock
I remember seeing this a long while ago. Some of the pictures don't work but I want to bring your attention to this one.

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h8...esCASD9JCL.jpg

They made the bracket using stuff thats easy to drill.

THE PAINTBALL NINJA 12-02-2011 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anomoly40 (Post 2109622)
Automags.Org Online Forums - AutoMag into a Wood Stock
I remember seeing this a long while ago. Some of the pictures don't work but I want to bring your attention to this one.

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h8...esCASD9JCL.jpg

They made the bracket using stuff thats easy to drill.

Interesting. Do you know how they made the trigger and the piece that connects the sear to the trigger?

anomoly40 12-02-2011 11:22 PM

You could probably find a trigger to modify. It looks like they took the stock sear arm off and put a rod that was longer with a piece to attach to the trigger on the other end. I'm sure there is a technical term for that piece that attaches to the sear and trigger.

EDIT: Here is another way to do it.
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/c...mag-rifle.html


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC