mcarterbrown.com

Custom Projects / Custom Questions How do I customize? What do I customize? What do I use? Share you experiences and faults here!

Old 05-07-2012, 01:15 AM   #11 (permalink)
ant
Hell in a handbasket

So, had the chance to try it out finally, approximately 1000 shots through, no miss feeds except when held 90 to vertical, kept up with some vicious auto triggering ( tested from the hip ATing like I was being paid:-D) I have to say, I'm over the moon with how well it performed. Looking forward to seeing how it handles a few hits, but I'm certain it will hold up well.
If anyone's interested, I can do a how to thread, I just need another TSA if anyone has one they'd care to part with for a reasonable fee:-)

When confused, when in doubt,
Run in circles, scream and shout
ant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 08:51 AM   #12 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
So, build thread is a must! You can't just come and show the final product shining like that! LOL

The part that I always get curious is how you attached the TSA parts on the Sportshot body. I've been considering doing something like that with an old Revvy I have here but I always refrain from cutting the shells when I remember that I don't know how to glue/solder that part to the smaller hopper shell.
mpsd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 08:32 PM   #13 (permalink)
ant
Hell in a handbasket

Well, I really want to make another one but I need another tsa to do it, so if you know anyone with one who would be willing to part with it, I'll do a how to.

The biggest problem is actually holding the bits of tsa shell to the sportshot while you're fibreglassing it together other than that, its mostly shaping the cured fibreglass which you don't really need a how to on.

I really wish I had more of an interest/experience working with electronics, as a from scratch build would look and work even better, although, I can complain, I've not had a single feed issue or been able to out shoot the hopper with either my t2, typhoon or empire sniper. Had about 10-15 cases put through it, onto my second set of batteries and have put a full hopper into it at about 5 meters and its held up to all the punishment I've been able to dish out. I did manage to break the catch on the battery door though

Old 08-04-2012, 09:07 PM   #14 (permalink)
The Game

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Dude that is sick! You should put up a video of it!
pirhana92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 09:33 PM   #15 (permalink)
ant
Hell in a handbasket

Yeah, I was thinking that would be the easiest way of doing a how to....although we may need to edit some, four hour footage of me sanding does not great viewing make :-)

Old 10-11-2012, 12:07 AM   #16 (permalink)
MilSim

ever get around to making a how to? wanting this to be my winter project so guidance would be awesome :-)
WholemealDrop is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Custom » Custom Projects / Custom Questions