mcarterbrown.com  

Custom Projects / Custom Questions How do I customize? What do I customize? What do I use? Share you experiences and faults here!

Old 03-28-2013, 09:53 PM   #111 (permalink)
Boss Lady

For the good of the people: Feedback Thread
GHPBwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 09:54 PM   #112 (permalink)
Boss Lady

Now that we've got it all back, next step is to take bids from some local manufacturers so that we can cement our price point. And then... you betcha!

"This is Chet Ubetcha saying, You Betcha!"

Old 03-28-2013, 10:02 PM   #113 (permalink)
MilSim

Now I know it will make disassembly difficult but will stock hard lines still work?
WholemealDrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 11:04 PM   #114 (permalink)
Boss Lady

Not as they are now. We will be working with CCI to make custom hard lines for these kits.

Old 03-28-2013, 11:06 PM   #115 (permalink)
MilSim

Awesome. I just love the look of hardlines on Phantoms.
WholemealDrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 11:09 PM   #116 (permalink)
.67cal Buwwets!

CCM Fan
Oh Mommy! Hard lines are a must but that does look awesome so far. Any chance you will offer a rear valve body and a fitting to tie the valve bodies together so only one air line? I like to keep the side profile on the left side of my guns smooth for sight picture as I mainly shoot right handed and sight down the side. It would also look really clean and smooth compared to 2 air lines.
crazyorigin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 10:24 AM   #117 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to Bartman

AKA Fan
that is way nice looking , good work guys, are they going to be kits, or complete guns?

Bart
Its always better with a pump, and camo
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...l#post2603541y
Bartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 10:40 AM   #118 (permalink)
Brass Mafia Wannabe

CCM Fan
I don't know if it was mentioned in here. But how is the pump connected to the bolt in both bodies? Is there some custom milling on the bodies?

And lastly, if we were to use a different undercocking kit (Rainman, etc), would it be able to work?
Leave me some feedback if you've dealt with me:
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
artguy63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 11:25 AM   #119 (permalink)

I will do my best to answer everyones questions at once here. there is a delrin sled inside the adapter plate that allows the pump arm to interface with the bolts. the right side body needs to have very minor milling to allow for symmetry in the adapter plate. We will offer this to customers for free with the purchase of any kit.

After market pump kits wont work stock with this due to the new spacing between the guide rod and pump rod. I am sure Rainman or others will be able to custom make whatever you wanted if you don't like our pump handles. We are going to offer a couple different ones to choose from.

As for custom air setups. Our kits will support any combination of valve bodies you can think of. Our intent is to give each person the flexibility to set theirs up exactly how they want. if you want a specific setup for your build and arent sure how to get there we can help you achieve that. going with lines out of both the left and right is the easiest as you can loop down to any dual sided ASA with macroline. the next best thing would be running dual back bottle setup tied into each other with fittings then into a single airline or dual rear dropout changers. Mike's new universal lever changers are perfect for this setup.

The kits will include the pump handle, pump arm, sled, adapter plate with trigger sear cam, a CCI undermount bracket and rod, a milled right side body with full internals (including a middle hammer for the two stage trigger) and all the screws and springs needed. Any additional CCI parts needed can be added to the kits at Mike's standard retail pricing on his website. With the kits you will need to provide a complete phantom with an extra barrel and valve body.

We will also offer complete guns on a custom order basis in all of CCI's current anno options.

As soon as we have the actual retail pricing nailed down, I will be adding a product FAQ rolling up everything I can about the kits to our website and we will start a full pre-order thread. Thank you to everyone for your continued interest and support. Anyone coming to Supergame 45 will be able to fondle the new prototype in our booth.

GHPBOwner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 12:35 PM   #120 (permalink)
Waiting on GoD.

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Can u also post a horizontal pic of the entire marker? Pls

mcarterbrown.com » Custom » Custom Projects / Custom Questions