mcarterbrown.com

Custom Projects / Custom Questions How do I customize? What do I customize? What do I use? Share you experiences and faults here!

Old 07-13-2013, 12:18 AM   #1 (permalink)

WGP Trracer "007"

So after watching this video of a 007 turned into a semiauto marker back in may of this year I finally decided to take a trip to baccipaintball.com and combine my dream of owning a nelspot and my love for autocockers into Frankenstein monstrosity.

semiautomatic nelspot 007 helmet camera field test - YouTube

So here's my beast . . .

I wont really go into depth on the construction of this marker but I just wanted to cover a few things. Number one is the bucket changer that fuels the pneumatics, I called up Palmers and sent them a diagram of what I wanted and they milled it up for me total cost was like 60 bucks in the end, not to bad; other then that everything else was bolted on with no issues parts is as follows . . .

nelson 007 body
Autotrracer kit
nelson feed tube center pin
Nelspot 007 plastic end cap
line si drop out changer
cci phantom L Stock
stock cci phantom internals
stock 2k3 3way
stock 2k3 ram
adjustable LPR (I think its a palmers Rock)
Custom Palmers Bucket Changer

The last issues was the bolt to ram linkage arm which in this little picture tutorial I explain how I made it . . .

1. Small nuts and bolt parts kit, autococker pump arm, bolt that fits cci phantom bolt, and a dremel
2. you can either unscrew the circled part or cut it off with your dremel
3. bore out the threades inside of your two nuts
4. make sure your bolt screw slides in and out with ease
5. mock up of the 3 parts together like this and JB Weld them together
6. after 4-6 hours or 12-24 hours depending on what type of jb weld you bought screw it onto the ram and line the nut hole up with the hole on the bolt, then insert your bolt screw through your new jb welded part and screw it into the bolt.

Now its imperative that if your an impatient guy like me to remember don't try to play with the marker until the JB weld has fully cured or else you'll l have to redo it like I did. Also I just got everything put together today so hopefully this weld holds up through tomorrow at the field =)
Geldor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 01:38 AM   #2 (permalink)
Needs Nerf

Awesome work, man. Very unique, bet you'll get tons of questions on the field. Just like one I've got: Are there two 12 grams on at a time? You've got a dropout and vertical bucket, I'm confused. Is one just for the pneumatics or something?
Old 07-13-2013, 02:26 AM   #3 (permalink)
no, I'M sorry

yes, yes!

pile of poo, HARD MODE, automag pistol---S.P.E.W.II---What if this hurts me?---No, I'M sorry.---Semiautomatic Nelspot 007!---Decay of Nations 4
Camp Pendleton meetup 2010---Watch me fail at pump!---Clareball 2010 vid!---MCB Stock Class Meet!---HELMETCAM!
Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcandy1993 View Post
Before the first day Velcor said let there be Heinous and it was true. And then Heinous said "Let there be God" and it was true. And it was good
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 02:40 AM   #4 (permalink)
Droppin Da Hammah

Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaconBaller View Post
Awesome work, man. Very unique, bet you'll get tons of questions on the field. Just like one I've got: Are there two 12 grams on at a time? You've got a dropout and vertical bucket, I'm confused. Is one just for the pneumatics or something?
As I understand it, one changer runs the pneus and the other actually fires the gun. I like the design.
Feedback!
Valafar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 09:09 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valafar View Post
As I understand it, one changer runs the pneus and the other actually fires the gun. I like the design.
Yup this is exactly right, thanks man!

And Heinous, since your here, did you ever find a viable spring fed mechanism? Currently I was thinking of modifying a Zeus spring feed somehow.
Old 07-13-2013, 09:46 AM   #6 (permalink)
Hesperia,ca

I want to do this with my pgp and make a
Spring feed
river031403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 10:10 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by river031403 View Post
Spring feed
Well if you do decide to make one, just keep in mind the WGP trracer frame is for nelson valve based markers, I'm pretty sure it wont work on a PGP, it may look like a normal plastic slide frame but it's a bit different; however the frame is bolted to somewhat of a rail system kinda like that of one you would find on an automag, but it has the front block milled on to it as well, so you might be able to replace the stock nelson slider with a normal plastic cocker slider to get it to work, just keep in mind it'll have to be one of the old plastic frames the newer frames are much wider and wouldn't fit. Also Baccipaintball.com still has some trracer frames in stock

Autotrracer kit, no trracer included

Also I as I was looking up that link for you looks like he just had some linkage arms made thank god!

auto trracer ram to bolt linkage arm

But again I have no idea if what I previously said would ever work so it would be at you own risk ^.^
Old 07-13-2013, 10:24 AM   #8 (permalink)
No class

WOW! I'm curious as to how many cycles the front block will get from a 12ie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Flounder View Post
Chad Thompson is Paintball!
Feedback
RatFink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 10:35 AM   #9 (permalink)
MCB Member

Send a message via AIM to Paintballer50505

Quote:
Originally Posted by river031403 View Post
Spring feed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geldor View Post
Well if you do decide to make one, just keep in mind the WGP trracer frame is for nelson valve based markers, I'm pretty sure it wont work on a PGP, it may look like a normal plastic slide frame but it's a bit different; however the frame is bolted to somewhat of a rail system kinda like that of one you would find on an automag, but it has the front block milled on to it as well, so you might be able to replace the stock nelson slider with a normal plastic cocker slider to get it to work, just keep in mind it'll have to be one of the old plastic frames the newer frames are much wider and wouldn't fit. Also Baccipaintball.com still has some trracer frames in stock

Autotrracer kit, no trracer included

Also I as I was looking up that link for you looks like he just had some linkage arms made thank god!

auto trracer ram to bolt linkage arm

But again I have no idea if what I previously said would ever work so it would be at you own risk ^.^
for a pgp use a regular cocker frame. You can either mill the frame to fit or you can get an adapter that squares off the bottom of the body to mount a frame. A sniper is a pgp essentially, and a cocker is just a modified sniper

Theres no me in suck but there is always u
Paintballer50505 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 10:45 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatFink View Post
WOW! I'm curious as to how many cycles the front block will get from a 12ie.
Well I'll Try to keep count today once I leave for the field.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paintballer50505 View Post
for a pgp use a regular cocker frame. You can either mill the frame to fit or you can get an adapter that squares off the bottom of the body to mount a frame. A sniper is a pgp essentially, and a cocker is just a modified sniper
Cool, my only other concern with that is sear tripper, because with the extra thickness of that rail, I would imagine it wouldn't reach all the way through to trip the bolt since that rail wasn't designed with that particular trigger.

mcarterbrown.com » Custom » Custom Projects / Custom Questions