mcarterbrown.com  

Custom Projects / Custom Questions How do I customize? What do I customize? What do I use? Share you experiences and faults here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-21-2014, 11:44 AM   #361 (permalink)
Slowly making progress
 
desertT1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Vail, AZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karnivor213 View Post
Any word on how this works on brittle paint (ie: Evil)? Also will there be a big enough lid opening for a speedfeed? Sorry if this was answered but I looked through 15 pages and didnt find anything
I haven't been able to do that type of test yet. The PB store is on the opposite side of town for me and is never very high on my list of places I need to get to. I will try to go and get some brittle paint and do some testing. Loaders are also trickling out, so hopefully users will say what paint they have used in it and how it went, since I don't have access to every type of paint there is.
__________________

>>> Link to prototype Dust Devil<<<

DT1 Dust Devil want list. Click me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by neftaly View Post
New advertising tagline: "Simon Stevens said that will be totally fine and nothing bad could ever happen. Ever."
Feedback
desertT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 12:24 PM   #362 (permalink)
Newbie
 
Karnivor213's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertT1 View Post
I haven't been able to do that type of test yet. The PB store is on the opposite side of town for me and is never very high on my list of places I need to get to. I will try to go and get some brittle paint and do some testing. Loaders are also trickling out, so hopefully users will say what paint they have used in it and how it went, since I don't have access to every type of paint there is.
Thanks for responding, cant wait to hear what other people have to say! What about the lid opening, will it be big enough for a speedfeed? Sorry for the interrogation
Karnivor213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 12:30 PM   #363 (permalink)
Slowly making progress
 
desertT1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Vail, AZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karnivor213 View Post
Thanks for responding, cant wait to hear what other people have to say! What about the lid opening, will it be big enough for a speedfeed? Sorry for the interrogation
No worries. There is no plan for a speed feed yet, but others have mentioned ideas for how to do that.

There are 2 posts on an FB page, one with several pictures, another with a shooting video. Both have several comments, including first impressions of players who have never seen the loader before. The page is "CCM BST and show".
__________________

>>> Link to prototype Dust Devil<<<

DT1 Dust Devil want list. Click me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by neftaly View Post
New advertising tagline: "Simon Stevens said that will be totally fine and nothing bad could ever happen. Ever."
Feedback
desertT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 01:14 PM   #364 (permalink)
Newbie
 
Karnivor213's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertT1 View Post
No worries. There is no plan for a speed feed yet, but others have mentioned ideas for how to do that.

There are 2 posts on an FB page, one with several pictures, another with a shooting video. Both have several comments, including first impressions of players who have never seen the loader before. The page is "CCM BST and show".
Awesome Ill check it out!
Karnivor213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 05:08 PM   #365 (permalink)
Seasoned Member
 
Hanzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011

couldn't you put a lip on the rim to accommodate this? there is tons of chatter over on FB about this, get ready to count ur money!!!!! hahaha



Last edited by Hanzo; 08-21-2014 at 05:25 PM.
Hanzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 07:48 PM   #366 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
bmann61's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: The home of crayola crayons

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Palmers Fan
I was holding #5 today, very nice and seems quite sturdy. Though I was surprised by how much it weighed

Overall nice job
__________________
Violence in any form is not love. Let us make sure first to learn that lesson. And then if we do nothing else, let us teach it to our children.

"Do you smell a skunk?"
-really?!? You had to be there




http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
bmann61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 08:31 PM   #367 (permalink)
Pump Pimpin
 
pistolz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Denver, CO.

CCM Fan
Palmers Fan
DT1 Dust Devil in action.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nY_aHpkqwJ0
Applied to my Resurrection using Valken Redemption paint.
__________________
My Feedback

pistolz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 03:03 AM   #368 (permalink)
pk5
Stardust Memory
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: San Diego

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
RTP Fan
Got mine today - Thanks

After 2 coat of plasti-dip



pk5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 06:57 PM   #369 (permalink)
Slowly making progress
 
desertT1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Vail, AZ

Nice. I have always seen the lid as having some ears.
__________________

>>> Link to prototype Dust Devil<<<

DT1 Dust Devil want list. Click me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by neftaly View Post
New advertising tagline: "Simon Stevens said that will be totally fine and nothing bad could ever happen. Ever."
Feedback
desertT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 02:46 PM   #370 (permalink)
PBaller since 2001
 
Worrhog's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Texas/NJ (just for 1yr)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann61 View Post
I was holding #5 today, very nice and seems quite sturdy. Though I was surprised by how much it weighed

Overall nice job
How much does it weigh you think?
Worrhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Custom » Custom Projects / Custom Questions

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC