mcarterbrown.com  

Custom Projects / Custom Questions How do I customize? What do I customize? What do I use? Share you experiences and faults here!

Old 08-20-2006, 01:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
GWC Lifetime Member

Spyder project

Well Ive started my spyder project. Unfortunatly the grip frame I purchased appears to be defective as all the holes for the pins are way too big. So guess I'll just work on the rest of the gun first. Im staring with a pile of parts basicly, dont realy have a solid plan yet as the first thing I wanted to do was assemble a working spyder then modify it. So who knows at this point. All I do know is that I will be doing the project, but will be out of the contest due to lack of funds (just purchased new 06 jeep) and late start. Ill try to get a few pictures of my parts pile up soon.

Al
Al Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 05:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
GWC Lifetime Member

Found a good deal that I can afford on a frame, hopfully its still for sale.
Old 08-29-2006, 11:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
GWC Lifetime Member

Well purchased the frame, now to decide what to do with the gun after it shows up. Due to my late entry and the need for some sort of spyder tear down guide, I might leave it stock mechanicly. Might do some interesting stuff with the way it cocks, dont know. Then theres the otpion of going all out and doing a pnumatic sear tripper or bulpup (or both maybe) . I dont know right now, got alot to do in the nonpaintball world, plus about 15 projects in the PB world (good news is the Nel-mare/hellspot project that I started 2 years ago is function, not done but still functional) I dont know.

mcarterbrown.com » Custom » Custom Projects / Custom Questions