mcarterbrown.com  

Custom Projects / Custom Questions How do I customize? What do I customize? What do I use? Share you experiences and faults here!

Old 09-19-2006, 12:48 AM   #1 (permalink)

Feed tube plans

I still never got a pm back about the feed tube plans so if anyone else has them please post them. Plans are to remove feed tube of pgp and move it to the side. But use a 10 round tube instead of the old feed tube. It was postd a while ago any help is greatly thanked.
triggerhappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 02:12 AM   #2 (permalink)
Z50
Seasoned Member

It is a simple mod if you are going to use the old barrel as is done in the plans by easix (I think that is his name) that you are looking for. You heat the top joint to break the feed tube loose. Then cut a piece of it to patch the old feed hole. Cut a new feed hole on the side that you are mounting the new feed, usually the right. Take the end that had the ball loading port and cut it about an inch past the feed hole, then take a piece of the top tube an inch long and cut a slot in it lengthwise and enlarge the diameter to accommodate the 10 round tube. Finally use a 1/2" to 3/4" piece on the other end of the tubes to help hold the 10 rounder and to help keep the pump in line(you will need to cut the pump to the shape of a KP pump). Solder all the stuff to the side of the gun and re-assemble it.

I have done two side tube conversions but I prefer to make new barrels 'cause I don't like the look of the patches. If you go that route it is significantly more difficult. If you have any specific questions feel free to post or PM me and I will help you as best I can.

-Troy

Last edited by Z50; 09-19-2006 at 02:24 AM.
Z50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 02:20 AM   #3 (permalink)
Z50
Seasoned Member

Here is a link to Kampfer's gallery, the conversion shown was done by the man who wrote the instructions you seek, you should be able to get enough info from the pics and my description of the process to get one made

http://www.pbase.com/the_kampfer/se7...lr%3D%26sa%3DG

Last edited by Z50; 09-19-2006 at 02:26 AM.
Z50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 01:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
Lord humungus the Mod

Send a message via AIM to kidneythief

Trigger happy was given the name of the person (EAsix) and several ways to contact him about a month ago. Nothing further can be done to help him short of sending me some cash and the PGP. Hint Hint...

-Jake

"I wish simply to be a decent person, yet I will always fear the retards" -Brian Hindt(geech)

MCB Moderator

Kidney Machine
kidneythief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 11:19 PM   #5 (permalink)

Sorry kidney thief, but i want to try this one myself. If it is complex and i dont want to do it again and u do good work i might have to take u up on that offer in the future.

I jus got a PM from easix today, it took him a month to contact me, so i put up another post to get help.

P.S. Kidney thief, could u possibly send me some pic of ur work to my email pballjunkie25@yahoo.com

Thanks.
triggerhappy is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Custom » Custom Projects / Custom Questions