-   Custom Projects / Custom Questions (
-   -   Custom gun pics thread (

Rudisill 01-13-2007 10:40 PM

Custom gun pics thread
I searched, and I didn't find one. How can there be a custom gun section without a pics thread? If it's alright with the mods, I think that we ought to start one.

If this is in some sort of violation of rules, then I'll gladly delete it.

Here's my contribution to the custom guns pics thread:

It's not completely done. I just need a trigger and some grips for it. There's nothing special about it other then the fact that I used a bushmaster frame that I got from MCB (Thanks Thelar!). I'd also like to thank wanna-b-ballin for the minimag body and the x valve on-off. I really lucked out on the frame. It just so happens that a MPA-3 fits perfectly in the top of the frame. The only downside is that the hump on the guard is in the way of the VA. If I had a rt rail that probably wouldn't be a problem...

I've shot it and I must say that it's really nice. I don't know how fast I was shooting exactly, but I was really impressed.

Rudisill 01-13-2007 11:45 PM

I'll have one of my pneumag by tommorow evening at the latest. Just gotta finish up one last thing.

I know, not a very good way to start off a pics thread. :o

russc 01-16-2007 12:40 AM
Updated side tube pics.
My dremel halfblock.
P-12 with Vert air adapter and mag frame.

As for your mag, Rudisil, I love that frame! It matches the coating of the body very well. I hope to make a pneumag someday, as another in a string of semi-auto projects I am driven to slap together. A mechanical BPS monster doesn't suit my play at all, but man I love piecing stuff together at home.

Deus Machina 01-16-2007 04:17 AM
AFAIK, the world's first pump-action, pneumatic assist (PAPA?) Spyder, and my first mill project. I'm particularly proud of the custom back-angle/reg top, which was also the first functional part threaded in my lathe.

Named it Mr. Rogers.

Have a mag in the works, too. Custom milled body from ASP. Pics soon, hopefully.

Flatline's Up! 01-20-2007 10:53 PM

NoZebra 01-28-2007 12:11 PM

wow....looks quite heavy...and intimidating

splattttttt 01-29-2007 08:06 PM

Let's give thanks to PPS. Pun. Cooper T. Chris Marder, and Dan Sergison. Oh, and Sheridan for the platform that made it all possible.

Frontier_Bill 01-29-2007 08:13 PM

Gotta love the Sergi frames!
You left out Rainman!

Robertsr 01-30-2007 08:01 AM

All me
me and Rainman
All Rainman
me and Rainman
me and Rainman
mostly Rainman
all me, but ROTTEN picture

melkson 01-30-2007 04:15 PM

well, it may not be on par with some of the beaties above, but here's my custom Raptor.
Thats not anno, it's a factory coating that is camoflauge (some kind of realtree pattern). If anyone has more information regarding the history of theese rare Raptors please let me know.