-   Dangerous Power (
-   -   Finally got to try my Fusion FX (

Pbmazda 07-08-2012 06:23 PM

Finally got to try my Fusion FX
Headed out to the field this weekend with new to me Fusion FX. Gun shot awesome all day long. Had it set up with a 68/4500 on a CP drop forward, a Prophecy loader, and a 14" Freak kit for a barrel. Stayed in semi most of the day.

Last game of the day was on a small field with a flag in the middle. We had to keep our color on top. I decided I would put the marker in ramp and hose the flag station if anyone got near it. Tactic was working great until my marker just stopped. Couldn't get it going again.

Got it home and tore it down. Found the TechT Law ram had almost completely unscrewed itself. Put the ram back together with a little blue Loctite to help it from happening again. Took it outside to shoot and she's back in business.

Yesterday was the first time I got to shoot the gun. I'm pretty impressed with it. Incredibly simple design.

Match 07-08-2012 09:17 PM

I bought one too as an upgrade to my G3, but have not yet been to the field to shoot it yet. I'll be running my gun stock for a while but I am curious how much you like the LAW ram upgrade. Worth the money for the performance? Did you buy TectT's bolt as well?

Pbmazda 07-09-2012 04:30 AM

Bought the marker used off this website. It had the Law ram and Hush bolt in it. I think the ram is worth the money. If it hadn't come with the TectT bolt already in it, I think I'd just stick with the stock bolt.

Pbmazda 10-02-2012 08:16 AM

Second outing with the FX went awesome. I kept flipping back and forth between the stock and TectT bolt. Finally decided the TechT was better, but only marginally. I'm averaging about a case of paint per pair of detents. Keep chewing them up. Need to find a fix for that. Swapped the crossfire reg on my tank out with one of those fancy Ninja Pros that you can twist the gauge and fill nipple on. Last time I played it was shooting +/- 5 fps over the chrono. With the new tank reg it shot 288, 288, 288, 287, 288, 288! Gun shot buttery smooth all day. Lovin it!

Pbmazda 08-11-2013 02:57 PM

I haven't been on the forum for awhile but wanted to update. Gun is still working awesome. Bought some Tech-T detents and haven't had the detent breaking problem I was having in the past.

Need to buy a new loader.