mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   The Dead Zone (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/dead-zone/)
-   -   Damn, who bought this undrilled Karnivor body!! (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/dead-zone/102262-damn-who-bought-undrilled-karnivor-body.html)

ironchef97 12-17-2009 06:14 PM

Damn, who bought this undrilled Karnivor body!!

WGP Blind Karnivor Body Only - Raw
Man...I thought there was only one body in the world without the eye milling/slot. Does anyone know how much it sold for?

tencent 12-17-2009 06:27 PM

i think it was up there yesterday for 350.. pretty high imo but i guess to some its worth it.

p-bpat 12-17-2009 10:27 PM

No detente hole makes me think that it is a copy someone made with a cnc machine shop and too much time.
hell I got a raw 2k+ body in the spring for 30$

Dr. Isotope 12-17-2009 11:53 PM

PB Gateway has had detent-free WGP bodies up a few times in the past. Following the OP's link, I was compelled to buy one of those one-piece WGP bodies, of course having no real need for one. :)

tencent 12-18-2009 12:21 AM

I didnt even notice it was detent free.. totally not worth it imo for 350. Have to pay to have a detent installed not to mention all the work to get a raw body prepped for anno.. damn expensive karni all said and done

russc 12-18-2009 01:28 AM

You don't need a detent in a pump gun.

Shawn_Savage 12-18-2009 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by russc (Post 1090874)
You don't need a detent in a pump gun.

This was my plan for it but it got grabbed up. One of us on CC if his hinting wink face was true.

I'd have paid the 350 for a blind karni. It was going to replace my drilled mq2 midblocked pump karni body

peter 12-18-2009 09:37 AM

undrilled karni that's really sth super rare, it needs a lot of effort but effect may be great
there are also raw black magic bodies, but they 're drilled

BigOldSkool 12-18-2009 11:16 AM

I picked up a raw black magic (old style) a while back from some on ebay... no detent holes, I simply just under bore the paint to barrel match

Zenith_VSP 12-18-2009 11:37 AM

Apparently some people don't know their stuff in here -- you don't realize how much that Karni body is worth and how unbelievably rare it is. Detent free makes it available to other options like a wire detent or perhaps none at all without the risk of a hole being there. And second it's not drilled, which means that there's no eye sore and it doesn't even have the eye slot milled as compared to like about 99.9% of every other Karnivor currently out. True that it'll take a bit of work to get it up and running, but it's well worth it to the cocker collector. I seriously doubt somebody replicated this body; however it's not entirely impossible.

If the person who bought it was wondering where to get the feedneck, then look here: WGP Autococker Threaded Vertical Feed Port - Raw As said on Custom-Cockers, I smell a mechanical marker being born :gunsfiring:

-Jarred