mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2010, 02:01 PM   #831 (permalink)

Good point, HP_Lovecraft.

I meant more of company as whole, the support guys could careless just like you said. All they care about is that they are getting more calls. I'm in IT, I know this first hand myself...
Old 02-04-2010, 03:23 PM   #832 (permalink)
mr. internet police

Quote:
Originally Posted by CovertRssian View Post
ESL
really? that is awesome! I wish i had a good excuse to learn a second language. But seriously Oatmeal has some awesome basic English tips that i only wish i had gotten in middle school and high school.

btw: all of you thinking that Tiberius is just going to give you **** are total noobs. Maybe the first couple guys made a valiant attempt but you all bought a marker with out a relief valve. Tough Love, let us figure out a mod for one. It appears that if we tap for a screw and can get a hold of the internal of the T-8's relief internals we may be able to figure something out.
Old 02-04-2010, 04:43 PM   #833 (permalink)
Machinist in training

Send a message via Yahoo to slowerpig81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil View Post
Party- I wish that were the case but its not hissing and leaking out its venting full force through the valve with almost no leaking around the CO2 canister.

EDIT- To my untrained eye it appears to be a milling problem with the valve but I really hope that's not the case
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferret15 View Post

Lol, I made the same mistake in the IRC room a few days ago:
I was talking about the game (haha ****ers) and I said
"If you think about it, you loose. You then have to announce to everyone around you that you loose.
Making them loose."

Feedback/Avvy by Tessa Schrader
Old 02-04-2010, 04:51 PM   #834 (permalink)
www.armorsquad.com

What about putting in a whole new back block? This coming from someone who has not owned and knows nothing about Tiberius products at this particular time. Is it possible to locate, say a T8 block with the necessary internals and replace it onto the SA-8?

Old 02-04-2010, 05:05 PM   #835 (permalink)
Inch of Gold

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
PBN Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferret15 View Post
Tough Love, let us figure out a mod for one. It appears that if we tap for a screw and can get a hold of the internal of the T-8's relief internals we may be able to figure something out.
I don't think this will work without a new back block. The SA-8 is a deeper block, and the geometry is completely different. T8 has a brass adapter that threads in, SA-8 is just a plug. Lighter, shorter spring is probably your best bet without basically milling a new block.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trueblue View Post
What about putting in a whole new back block? This coming from someone who has not owned and knows nothing about Tiberius products at this particular time. Is it possible to locate, say a T8 block with the necessary internals and replace it onto the SA-8?
I don't think that'll work either but that was next on my list to check. T8 backblock is held on by 2 screws vs 4 on the SA-8 if I recall correctly from taking it apart the other evening.
Old 02-04-2010, 09:03 PM   #836 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvik View Post
I don't think this will work without a new back block. The SA-8 is a deeper block, and the geometry is completely different. T8 has a brass adapter that threads in, SA-8 is just a plug. Lighter, shorter spring is probably your best bet without basically milling a new block.

I don't think that'll work either but that was next on my list to check. T8 backblock is held on by 2 screws vs 4 on the SA-8 if I recall correctly from taking it apart the other evening.
I saw a video by a tiberius worker on youtube he said that some of the original t8's have 2 screws. he said that most of the t8's have 4 screws.
Old 02-04-2010, 09:08 PM   #837 (permalink)
mr. internet police

Old 02-04-2010, 09:22 PM   #838 (permalink)
Inch of Gold

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
PBN Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by cool0 View Post
I saw a video by a tiberius worker on youtube he said that some of the original t8's have 2 screws. he said that most of the t8's have 4 screws.
That's what I was afraid of..I have a very early marker so it's very possible they've upgraded since then.
Old 02-04-2010, 09:48 PM   #839 (permalink)
drg
Banned

It is just me or is the velocity adjustment SUPER sensitive on the SA8s?
Old 02-05-2010, 12:03 AM   #840 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drg View Post
It is just me or is the velocity adjustment SUPER sensitive on the SA8s?
I think that you are right. mine seems to always be either too high or not firing at all.
Closed Thread

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone