mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Old 08-13-2010, 05:23 PM   #21 (permalink)
JKR
AKA: Wraith

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdawg View Post
Not to hijack this thread, but has anyone tried the sly profit yet?
The friend I mentioned on the first post in the thread who sold his Sly Profit's soon after buying them, really disliked them. I didn't try them on or even see them before they were sold but he told me that they fogged badly for him. He also mentioned that the padding made them hot and there was an echo when he yelled on the field.

"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
-- Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company."
-- George Washington

Feedback
JKR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 05:28 PM   #22 (permalink)
Tigerstyle

Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Buying my I4s was in my mind, the best purchase i have ever made in paintball... NEVER fogs, and has great ventilation. It almost doesnt even feel like your wearing a mask.
"Conformities are called for much more eagerly today than yesterday... skeptics, liberals, individuals with a taste for private life and their own inner standards of behavior, are objects of fear and derision and targets of persecution for either side... in the great ideological wars of our time."- Isaiah Berlin

"Freedom is not something that can be given. Freedom is something people take, and people are as free as they want to be."- James Baldwin
Ramous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 10:58 PM   #23 (permalink)
Anti-Chicken

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdawg View Post
The i3 pros are kind of hard to remove the lens the first few times, but they break in.
Just to throw this out there: First time I tried to take apart my old I3s (never needed it when they were my main mask but on an off day they got shot), the lenses did break. And I mean literally the clip-y part of the mask lenses BROKE.

IMO, they are over used by "agg" players, but JT Flexes are really nice.
Kircic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 11:51 PM   #24 (permalink)
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻)

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Palmers Fan
i will most likely never use vforce again, owned a pair of grills, and profilers, the lack of themal lense gets me, i use flex 7's right now, and would have it no other way, they are perfect for how i play and what im looking for. Fortunatly i have been blessed with good eyesight so the glasses thing isnt an issue, but if it ever is, i will wear contacts to play paintball.
Droop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 04:21 AM   #25 (permalink)
Post Whore

I know a scenario team sponsored by Sly, they said that the first round they got had a flaw in them, but then after that, they were very, very nice masks...however I did hear one guy say that he still liked his Proflex's better.

Idk, I'd say as much as you don't like JT, go with Proflex's, they are the nicest mask I've ever owned, and I've talked to a lot of people who say the same.

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
schuby is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone