mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Old 05-22-2011, 01:56 PM   #31 (permalink)
Stock Class Aficionado

CCM Fan
Did anything ever come of this?
Old 05-22-2011, 02:16 PM   #32 (permalink)

Old 05-22-2011, 04:28 PM   #33 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
I wish there was more news

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimace View Post
Auto-Trigger. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every mother****er in the room, accept no substitutes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdcore View Post
That was worded better while you were hungover than most internet posts are while their writers are dead sober & pain free.

MCB Trust
Silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 12:04 AM   #34 (permalink)
Pif
12g4L

Kilt Fan
I can has plz?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usagi Tetsu
Velcor is within all of us, you need not go looking for him. He sayeth, "wherever two or more of you are gathered, there shall I be." He is my solid bunker for me to hide behind from the incoming fire of mine enemies, He is the functioning regulator which keepeth my shots consistent, and He is my keen eye guiding my fire towards my hidden enemies. Yea, whosoever shall believeth in Him shall be guided by His right hand towards the flag, and whosoever denieth Him shall reside for all eternity in the Deadbox of Life.
Pif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 04:33 PM   #35 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Hi All
Maybe I can help with some info on the current situtasion with Armson, They moved back to South AFrica about 2years agofrom the UK and sold off most of the paintball side to Forst Hatch from Pro Team Products, the owner Melvine Van Graan, want to concentrat of the scopes and red dot ,also want to make non lethal weapons , they have maked a 25mm marker for self defence.
Melvine has been talking about making and updated version of the older armson semi, the same as what you see in the first picture and also wanting to make a new barrel. The problem is that the market in the industry today has so many cheap chinese markers been made , Melivne feel that to make the new version would be very expensive costing in and around $300 also the barrel would be to expensive to make localy in South Africa.

I use to play for the factory Armson factory team , so we got new markers for free and cheaply . They did not like CO2 and suffered with co2 spikes and shoot hot ,also tend to break paint very eazy it also, tended to break sears very eazly, the bolt had a seal the broke after about 4000 rounds, the Armson semi like HP. In its day it shot as good as the Automag. Unfornatly PRo team Products sold the marker to expensive if I remember $500 and it never took off due to Pro team Product investing money in the automag market with upgrades the . The Armson semi did not need many upgrades out the box as it came with a for grip dubble trigger and one the best after market barrels, it sold for around able $500 usd . Here is the current Armson web site (Home) unfornate Melvine has not had time to get it running as they are now a very small company and there main focus is the sights and the nonlethal stuff , but the plan is soon to up date. Maybe if you guys send enought emails to get him to make , Melvine may rethink and make the new semi.
VintageRex info is wrong about Pro Team Products they near developed the Armson Semi it was soley a Armson Product and the 3 barrels they developed and produced . the only credit PTP can take is the marking.

Hope this may help if you have any ? please feel free to ask.
Gavin
GavinGap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 01:36 AM   #36 (permalink)

Thank you for the update Uncle Gavin, good to see your kids dragging you back into paintball.
LordRaynor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 11:27 AM   #37 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Great to see you have time to post on the forum as a fellow south african Riaan , I owe you a big beer the next Time I see you on at Alan's field.
Old 04-17-2013, 11:49 AM   #38 (permalink)
Stock Class Aficionado

CCM Fan
Damn...

Is that a springfeed?
Old 04-17-2013, 12:32 PM   #39 (permalink)

25mm is about 1" hmmmm wonder how much of a pain it would be to convert??
Valve would need respringing for sure, way too much pressure I would think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSA View Post
Dude I'll be 42 next month the only movement i'll be joining is in the crapper.
Wookilar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 11:51 AM   #40 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Let put it this way that 25mm shoots much higher that the normal PB, The way the armson works it has a dump chamber, which is enlarged by adjusting the chamber size at the back with a alan key , it works very similar to a ion and a Automag in simple terms . I have not had time to talk to Armson as the week has be very busy , as soon as i get time i will chat to melivne.

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone