mcarterbrown.com

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Old 12-28-2010, 08:20 PM   #21 (permalink)
Bolt Action/Pistol Player

Fan of EMR
Brass N Wood Fan
Woodland camo BDU pants, with either a woodland BDU top or my CC Hawaiian shirt, and a pair of combat boots.

S.C.A.R. - The Simulated Combat Association of Rhode Island - S.C.A.R. on Facebook - My MCB Feedback - Meet "The Devil's Brass"
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgorman47 View Post
The devil's brass uses an evil sighting system powered by juju obtained from the deep and ominous laughter from the gun's owner himself.......seriously playing in a game against Born4Evil , and you see him sneaking your way, then BAM and all you hear is something to the effect of "Haha can't get away from the Devil's Brass!" Born4Evil seriously sounds like the devil himself, and its awesome. That gun is hands down the most badass gun in my mind.
Born4Evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 08:26 PM   #22 (permalink)
Team Long Stroke

Fan of EMR
Depends on the day...

If it's warm, I'll wear my APX Pants, with an underarmour HeatGear long sleeve shirt and the MCB shirt over that. If it's cold, Dye C10's with a midweight baselayer, and the MCB shirt over that. Every now and then, the CC jersey makes an appearance.

In either case, there's a matching Du Rag that goes on under my Grill, and I'll use the belt that came with my PCS USP pistol for 10 round tubes / 12 grams.
Kinda scary how someone in a bright red hawaiian shirt can sneak up behind you like that, huh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCB CHAT
[20:54:32] <Walking_Target> Kinda awesome, you walk in and there's the giant black dildo right in front of the register
[20:54:33] <thisissparta> it's AWESOME.
My Budding Feedback
MCB
LilShank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 08:45 PM   #23 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
grillz mask, shorts, sleeveless shirt, kswiss shoes, tribal pb gun , pack n pods
TOG feedback
Ebay feedback
Gun collection 54 not 1 newer than 2004.....Don't buy into the hype, faster and newer isn't always better.
shifty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 08:48 PM   #24 (permalink)
A Little Grainy

If it's really hot out, (75F - Just kidding, North Dakotan here) I'll just use a long sleeve shirt bought at a sale at Macy's that looks like blurry washed-out Multicam, and if not, any old sweatshirt. Thats it. (Again, kidding) As far as pants go I wear the most comfortable pair of Target's Mossimo camo pants ever. It's amazing how department store stuff works as a light set-up. CHEAP too.
Empire Events Grey/Black mask. Hopefully a PBMafia joyride pack soon, otherwise just a $10 NXe two-pod pack converted to MOLLE on a coyote tan battle belt. I don't shoot a lot of paint.

Marker's:
Black Micro Phantom, (Soon to be spring-fed)
Brown/Pure Awesomeness/Gold Etek 2
Blue/Black 05 prostock
Trracer Tagmaster with bottomline conversion
Supergyro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 09:16 PM   #25 (permalink)
aka Maggy Moo

I just got some Invert Prevail pants a few weeks ago, so I'll be wearing them... Otherwise, I wear a long sleeved shirt thing I got from Wal-Mart. It's not quite a sweatshirt, but isn't a t-shirt either. Otherwise, Planet Eclipse Distortion pads (or I will when my elbow pads come in), and then some Mossimer shoes. As far as harnesses go, I wear either a Flurry harness (which can be either a 4-pod or 2-pod harness depending on what I'm shooting) when shooting semi or a shotgun belt when I play stock.
magmoormaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 09:30 PM   #26 (permalink)
MCB Member

Send a message via AIM to blackrain

I wear what ever walmart has in the camo section priced at $9. I wear a team jersey,yellow DYE I3 mask,helmet and bandana.

I wear a $19 tactical vest.

Later,
Blackrain
blackrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 09:36 PM   #27 (permalink)
X0317

Send a message via AIM to dm6rocker

CCM Fan
On the field, my gear varies to some degree. My most common setup is my Olive Dye C9 jersey, dye core gloves, and my SpecOps omipat fusion X pants, followed by my PB mafia drop leg for 10rounders and 12ies. The pants are awesome, just the right amount of pockets and super comfy. Underneath is all underarmour.

Out in the woods by my house though, is when the full multicams come out. They're usually one on one games between me and crazyruskii and at times it can take over two hours just to find each other. Let me be one to say, that stuff WORKS. That's about the only time I really don the full tactical, camo'd out gear. I've moved away from that style quite a bit, slowly heading towards the jeans/long sleeve getup.

Marker wise, it's very hard to say no to the duck. I'm also itching to try out my S6, and Trracer. As a rule, I usually take one stock class marker, and one open class. I'm currently building a Karta mag to take up the semi role.

Retiring from paintball, things for sale!
dm6rocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 10:02 PM   #28 (permalink)
Closer to home.....

CCM Fan
Speedball:
-Invert urban camo pants
-Invert urban camo jersey or ghost jersey
-Set of knee pads (unknown company)
-Empire elbow pads
-Cheap Walmart gloves
-Axis pros
-Cheap Unknown brand baseball cleats

Woodsball:
-Woodland BDU pants
-Olive drab T-shirt
-pads, gloves, mask, and cleats listed above

I play semi, OC, and SC so either a Joy ride, 3, or 5+4 as necessary. I've also been enjoying playing in just a T-shirt as oposed to a jersey.

I have been eying these Realtree pants and jerseys at Walmart too...

My Feedback: Here on MCB BigEvilOnline Automags.org PaintBallNation
Zondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 10:09 PM   #29 (permalink)
JKR
AKA: Wraith

I wear Multicam ACUs, pants and shirt, with appropriate clothing underneath depending on the weather. Overtop of the Propper Multicams, I wear a Spec Ops Dagger vest. I generally wear hiking boots for footwear. Sometimes I wear a jersey with my Multicam pants if the mood strikes me - I have a Team England jersey from the Global Conquest games at Hell Survivors and do appreciate the lightweight, breathable comfort on really hot days.

Recently I have been thinking about getting a pair of paintball specific pants and another jersey so we'll see how that goes. Looking at a pair of APX pants - jersey unknown as of now.

Generally I wear JT Spectra goggles or more recently a Proto Switch that I won at the last Hell Survivors game I went to. Usually I wear gloves with cutoff fingers. I also wear tactical knee pads to protect my aging knees.

"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
-- Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company."
-- George Washington

Feedback
JKR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 10:14 PM   #30 (permalink)
Crafter of skins

I just wear my paintball parts, I think they are inverts from a couple years ago. Got them on the cheap when I worked at a store.

Generally I wear a jersey, it's some very old empire design, zip up neck, and barbed wire/gothic metally look to it. Was part of a grab bag my boss ordered, snagged that for $10 iirc.

Flex 8 I snagged for $25, gloves, are well, whatever I can find if I like them.

And always, always my leather dump tube pouch.

Current list of people planning on getting a holster for their DRV:
1: Mayvik
2: aldumil
3: Dundadun (special build, no longer DRV)
4: ITSPB-Rogue
5: Crimson Death
6: Big Phil
7: Ironchef97
8: Spinalmath
9:
10:
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone