mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-27-2013, 11:11 PM   #981 (permalink)
"Fidget"
 
4G010H3R0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Saginaw, MI

Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
OMG today was a rush. I got 8 barrel tags, 2 of which were with the BDH DRV after I blew and o-ring. 3 other pistol barrel tags as well as a few with the enmey...and I didnt hook my camera up at all :-( x1000
Played with a bunch of army recruits. 2x of them surrendered the the DRV and other to the Rhino :-p

Todays color was blue,
Here are a few other action shots other people got with me in them tho




4G010H3R0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 04:40 PM   #982 (permalink)
Pump Paintballer
 
lone_eagle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Monterey, CA

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
I took out a Mag-fed this weekend, the new RAP4 468 with Dmags





__________________


Rejexx Paintball Team Founding Member
Check out the Rejexx Paintball Website
Rejexx Paintball Team Facebook Page
Rejexx Paintball's Youtube Channel
Rejexx Paintball's Instagram Page


Gear Bag: RTR Gargoyle, Spyder MR1, Azodin KP+, Sheridan PGP, MKP-II Prototype,
Spyder SPump, BT-Combat, Splatmaster, Dangerous Power G4
lone_eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 02:19 PM   #983 (permalink)
Function over looks
 
monty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Send a message via MSN to monty

The Island had gorgeous weather this past Sunday.



__________________
My humble youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/rpmtl

My MCB Feedback
My EBAY Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lohman446 View Post
With all the drama, whining, superiority complex, and "you can't play here newbie" attitude I wonder if scenario paintball is attempting to take a lesson from tournament paintball on how to decrease interest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechPB-Mike View Post
I don't particularly have any respect for players using a pump gun.
monty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 04:24 PM   #984 (permalink)
XKE
Rec Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2010

I enjoy all venues.







Really only use my pump orracle and my crossover now a days.
XKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 02:54 PM   #985 (permalink)
Active Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Phoenix, AZ














YoroSaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 03:13 PM   #986 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
blackrain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: America
Send a message via AIM to blackrain

Me long balling it:



Later,
Blackrain
blackrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 04:35 PM   #987 (permalink)
Bolt Action/Pistol Player
 
Born4Evil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Pascoag, Rhode Island

Fan of EMR
Brass N Wood Fan
One of me at the TAC Spring stock class game last Sunday:

__________________

S.C.A.R. - The Simulated Combat Association of Rhode Island - S.C.A.R. on Facebook - My MCB Feedback - Meet "The Devil's Brass"
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgorman47 View Post
The devil's brass uses an evil sighting system powered by juju obtained from the deep and ominous laughter from the gun's owner himself.......seriously playing in a game against Born4Evil , and you see him sneaking your way, then BAM and all you hear is something to the effect of "Haha can't get away from the Devil's Brass!" Born4Evil seriously sounds like the devil himself, and its awesome. That gun is hands down the most badass gun in my mind.
Born4Evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 09:27 PM   #988 (permalink)
GMO Population control
 
RatFink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Under a De Facto government

Born 4, that's an awesome pick, nice and tight to that beautiful bolt action. Do you really have a pentagram ring on your trigger finger?



What's going on here? Is there even a sight picture? It looks to me like you might as well shoot from the hip.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lone_eagle View Post
I took out a Mag-fed this weekend, the new RAP4 468 with Dmags
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scougar View Post
I still don't get the obsession with pump, as I love paintball in any form nowadays, I just can't tolerate cheaters and morons with a gun who think the objective is to cause as much pain as possible.
Emotional pain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PitBull View Post
i think the phantom needle is in my arm for good now..
Feedback
RatFink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 10:08 PM   #989 (permalink)
Bolt Action/Pistol Player
 
Born4Evil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Pascoag, Rhode Island

Fan of EMR
Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by RatFink View Post
Born 4, that's an awesome pick, nice and tight to that beautiful bolt action. Do you really have a pentagram ring on your trigger finger?
Yes, I do. To be exact, it's a Baphomet (goat head and pentagram) ring.

My screen name is Born4Evil, my Carter's Commando jersey # is 666...I wield a K2 with the triple six serial number named "The Devil's Brass", also adorned with the Baphomet on the stock...and the ring surprises you?
__________________

S.C.A.R. - The Simulated Combat Association of Rhode Island - S.C.A.R. on Facebook - My MCB Feedback - Meet "The Devil's Brass"
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgorman47 View Post
The devil's brass uses an evil sighting system powered by juju obtained from the deep and ominous laughter from the gun's owner himself.......seriously playing in a game against Born4Evil , and you see him sneaking your way, then BAM and all you hear is something to the effect of "Haha can't get away from the Devil's Brass!" Born4Evil seriously sounds like the devil himself, and its awesome. That gun is hands down the most badass gun in my mind.

Last edited by Born4Evil; 05-09-2013 at 10:19 PM.
Born4Evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 10:33 PM   #990 (permalink)
GMO Population control
 
RatFink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Under a De Facto government

You are down for your $#!t sir... I like your style, whatever it is.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scougar View Post
I still don't get the obsession with pump, as I love paintball in any form nowadays, I just can't tolerate cheaters and morons with a gun who think the objective is to cause as much pain as possible.
Emotional pain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PitBull View Post
i think the phantom needle is in my arm for good now..
Feedback
RatFink is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC