mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Old 07-21-2006, 02:05 PM   #41 (permalink)
Passing through rider

Fan of EMR
Brass N Wood Fan
Hope you dont have an Ipod...
Riverside Renegade Paintball / C.C. S.V.S. Plankowner - LPPC#6
www.AzzysDesignWorks.com - best replacement jeep gauges in the biz
Old Timer Feedback
Azzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 04:11 PM   #42 (permalink)
No longer a RAP4 dealer

Send a message via AIM to Rap4paintball

Fan of EMR
Rap4 has announced it. Link: http://rap4.com/paintball/os/rap68-t...un-p-1927.html

If your dont want to read that, most of which is the same or simmilar to what was said on ramguns.com

CALIBER .68 cal.
WEIGHT 5.5 lbs
OVERALL LENGTH 36" w/ stock Extended
32" w/ stock Collapsed
BARREL LENGTH 16"
MAGAZINE CAPACITY 10 + 1 chambered

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Real Action Paintball is proud to introduce the RAP68 Tactical Paintball Shotgun, the first .68 caliber paintball shotgun available on the market today. It has features that replicate a real shotgun for the most realistic experience. The RAP68 Tactical Paintball Shotgun is a .68 caliber marker that shoots regular paintballs, and can be used at any field! The unit is built with a 10 round integral magazine. Pump the forearm, pull the trigger and it will shoot one paintball at a time. This action provides the most realistic experience for scenario games and police tactical entry training. Standard features include a flip-up front sight and adjustable rear sight, a Weaver-style tactical rail for mounting accessories, and an extendable M-16-style stock to make the RAP68 as real as possible. It is a scaled version of the FN TACTICAL POLICE SHOTGUN. The RAP68 Tactical Paintball Shotgun is powered by a refillable 45g cylinder hidden inside the stock. This power source delivers more than 50 shots between fills. Additional power source options are available by removing the buttstock to attach a high pressure air bottle or a standard CO2 cylinder, such as the tiny 3.5oz tank or a huge 24oz tank for the greatest shot capacity. The RAP68 air system is versatile and can be configured to any player’s needs depending on their rate of fire and choice of accessories.

The RAP68 Tactical Paintball Shotgun muzzle velocity is adjustable from 200 to 380 feet per second, with a maximum range of 300 feet.
RAP68 Tactical Paintball Shotgun is a one-of-a kind training tool for law enforcement as well as the many private security sector. The RAP68 can also be used by police officers and the military to deliver non-lethal and less-lethal projectiles such as rubber balls, OC Balls, and powder balls. The RAP68 is a training tool and useful for riot and crowd control, or with standard paintballs and velocity set to 300fps or slower, is ideally suited for your paintball gaming!

The package Includes:
1 - RAP68 Shotgun
1 - 45 gram refillable CO2 tank w/ buttstock
1 - manual
1 - cleaning kit
1 - tool kit
1 - bottle of lubricant
1 - warranty card

The RAP68 Paintball Shotgun is available Late September of 2006.
We take pre-order, all orders made will be shipped out by October

----------------------------------------------------------------------

They are Retailing for $299.00 on Rap4.com also, but I will be selling them in the $275 range. I'm not allowed to publically announce my price untill I get my MAP (minium advertized price). But If you happen to ask me via pm or email..., Thats not publically is it? Yes I accept Pre-orders, And I am willing to take $15 off My regular price if you preorder. Thanks

My Feedback
Rap4paintball is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone