mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Old 03-16-2011, 07:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
Deluxe super psychedelic

Brass N Wood Fan
WWA name change alert....be cautious

just noticed that WWA might have changed ebay names to avoid the stigma of his previous feedback (eBay Feedback Profile for wwapaintball). his "new" ebay username seems to be Scrodmaster (eBay Feedback Profile for scrodmaster)

it appears the "scrodmaster" is an older account of his that he started using again a few days before getting a few neutrals under "WWApaintball". coincidence?

just a word to the wise if you haven't heard of this guy before. usually his ebay deals went down ok , but never get anything from his website, you may never see it or your money again.

Photo blog: http://bluemorocco.blogspot.com/
If you are straight with me, I am straight with you : http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Created by Shade, stolen from foughtwolf's sig
Quote:
Originally Posted by splatmaster12 View Post
If I didn't play pump I wouldn't play, simple as that.
wrongbloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 07:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
You know the music...

Probably not a coincidence. Thanks for the heads up. His stuff is pretty but the guy is a punk and a thief.
Old 03-16-2011, 07:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
Yes, that is a joke ---->

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Why the need to change? The 'bad' feedback 99.1%. I can understand if the rating was less than 90%, but what does a .9% difference do?
ta2maki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 07:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrongbloke View Post
it appears the "scrodmaster" is an older account of his that he started using again a few days before getting a few neutrals under "WWApaintball". coincidence?
Maybe. His feedback is actually pretty good. I tried to find a negative but was unable. Those neutrals say something was refunded. No red flags.

And its normal to have multiple accounts. I have 3. One for selling, one for buying, and one for personal use. My wife has one as well.

That said, did he refund those auctions because he didn't like the low price? Well, thats against Ebay rules. Its possible, but I see lots of other auctions that ended for $.99 and those had no problems.

Perhaps he was cleaning out old inventory. When he got near the end he realized he was out of items he thought he had? That happens all the time.

Meh? Then again, we have all heard bad things about WWA, so its hard to give the benefit of a doubt.

"the evidence strongly suggests that neither Billy nor Adam (Smart Parts) could have invented the electronic paintgun" -Garr M. King, U.S. Judge
HP_Lovecraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 07:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
Slowly making progress

The other one might be PB only while this one could be used for anything. I saw that he had some machining tools on the non-WWA one.

>>> Link to prototype Dust Devil<<<

DT1 Dust Devil want list. Click me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by neftaly View Post
New advertising tagline: "Simon Stevens said that will be totally fine and nothing bad could ever happen. Ever."
Feedback
desertT1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 07:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
Deluxe super psychedelic

Brass N Wood Fan
yeah theres a number of things that could be going on. I just operate under the assumption that more info is always better. its more of a heads up to those who may not know, encounter his ebay page, and go from there to his website where the vast majority of the shadiness that he is known for goes on.

Photo blog: http://bluemorocco.blogspot.com/
If you are straight with me, I am straight with you : http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Created by Shade, stolen from foughtwolf's sig
Quote:
Originally Posted by splatmaster12 View Post
If I didn't play pump I wouldn't play, simple as that.
wrongbloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 08:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba

Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by HP_Lovecraft View Post
Maybe. His feedback is actually pretty good. I tried to find a negative but was unable. Those neutrals say something was refunded. No red flags.

And its normal to have multiple accounts. I have 3. One for selling, one for buying, and one for personal use. My wife has one as well.

That said, did he refund those auctions because he didn't like the low price? Well, thats against Ebay rules. Its possible, but I see lots of other auctions that ended for $.99 and those had no problems.

Perhaps he was cleaning out old inventory. When he got near the end he realized he was out of items he thought he had? That happens all the time.

Meh? Then again, we have all heard bad things about WWA, so its hard to give the benefit of a doubt.
Yeah, he's been listing under the scrodmaster name again for almost 3 weeks now. People that have issue with him mostly all ordered directly through his website.

I've had no issues ordering anything from WWA through ebay.

Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 10:16 AM   #8 (permalink)
Stock Class Playa

I've bought from him once before on Ebay from wwapaintball and the transaction went smoothly. Now that we have buyer protection, we don't have to worry as much
Mirad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 10:27 AM   #9 (permalink)
a.k.a. Dirty Sanchez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirad View Post
I've bought from him once before on Ebay from wwapaintball and the transaction went smoothly. Now that we have buyer protection, we don't have to worry as much
Yup, I just bought a freak tip a few weeks ago, super smooth, no issues as all.
Hamer101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 12:10 AM   #10 (permalink)
Gay boy with a Gun!

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
that a*****e still owes me a vertical SC phantom breech! And I don't even own a phantom ne more.... lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler_vanvoorthuijse View Post
I gave into the rainbow side long ago...
I laughed beer out of my nose upon realizing you are a gay boy with a gun with that comment. Thanks, you owe me some beer.
Feedback

Selling these:
Custom KP3 and Brass Abomination
CYP Nemesis Timmy
Mag Parts!
Tyler_vanvoorthuijse is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone