mcarterbrown.com

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Old 03-26-2011, 12:44 PM   #21 (permalink)
MCB member U MEMMMBER?

one word! COCKER......nice when timed,but a PIA most of the time.
Gimme a MAG anyday!

b
FEEDBACK :http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...ml#post1194437[url]
PAYPAL: PREMIUM VERIFIED USER
our work halloween pic as my Avi.......
oldskoolkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 12:47 PM   #22 (permalink)
I rhyme with purple

Infinity Legend, that thing self-destructed right out of the box! And i mean the whole 9 f'in yards! The qev blew, reg went to junk and the solenoid blew as well. It shoots well now, but im not taking any chances, its getting sold locally. I have terrible luck with markers. I want an automag or 'cocker of some kind, but i just know they will break, everything i own breaks, except my phantom
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeds80 View Post
Oh Redbeard, you are giving me the absolute bluest balls ever. THE BLUEST!!!
Yodi21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 01:24 PM   #23 (permalink)
Official LL5 Dolphin-Dive

Send a message via AIM to PistolRogue

TM7- solenoid problems out of the box and two solenoids later was still buggy. Then they wanted me to PAY for an adapter to use a Mini solenoid.

First Run TPX- 8 round mags and Jersey summer humidity did NOT get along. Newer generations and the 7 round mags really haven't had any probs that any other magfeed hasn't had.

A really cool Z-force E-cocker that I traded my Viking for... It was a sweet gun but buying a "project cocker" when you know NOTHING about cockers is just a bad idea all around.

I don't necessarily regret buying my SA17 but I was extremely disappointed that the reason I bought it (warranty support and customer service) turned out to be so horrid. They held my gun for two months waiting on the recall parts while keeping me completely in the dark about it. Then it came back still leaking from the pierce seal that I originally sent it in to be fixed for. I've got it worked out now and it's a great little shooter but if I had really thought KEE's service dept. was THAT bad I wouldn't have dealt with them.
FEEDBACK
PistolRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 01:29 PM   #24 (permalink)
Thrillin' Heroics

Two-way tie between my E-Bladed Superstock, which chopped like that's what it was built for, and my PPS Squall, which was an amazing gun, beautiful as hell and an amazing shooter...but not any better than a Tiberius, and I could have either bought a literal brace of Tac-8s, or a Tac-8 and every magazine in the world for the same price.

Sad part? Because the resale value of both those guns went down the tubes (And I sold them before that ), and because I could probably fix the 'Cocker now that I know what I'm doing, I really want them back again.

I guess my K-Framed PMI-1 is kinda falling into that category now. I mean, I love the gun, it didn't cost me an organ, shoots like a dream, looks amazing...but, I just can't bring myself to shoot it over my DSG. I haven't shoot it almost two years, and it hasn't been shot for almost a year now by anybody. I could never sell it, but I can't bring myself to play with it, either.

Glory, glory, what a hell of a way to die,
With a rifle in your hands and you're falling through the sky,
Glory, glory, what a hell of a way to die,
He ain't gonna jump no more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by usagi_tetsu View Post
Nothing says "violent and insane" like sharpening a shotgun.
Marauder_Pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 01:44 PM   #25 (permalink)
Pif
12g4L

Kilt Fan
AT-85 - Never worked when I got to the field. Lots of potential, but designed by freaking NASA.

TPX - CHOPCHOPCHOP "HAY PIF, PAINT SPRAY ROCKS!" no. no it doesn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usagi Tetsu
Velcor is within all of us, you need not go looking for him. He sayeth, "wherever two or more of you are gathered, there shall I be." He is my solid bunker for me to hide behind from the incoming fire of mine enemies, He is the functioning regulator which keepeth my shots consistent, and He is my keen eye guiding my fire towards my hidden enemies. Yea, whosoever shall believeth in Him shall be guided by His right hand towards the flag, and whosoever denieth Him shall reside for all eternity in the Deadbox of Life.
Pif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 01:48 PM   #26 (permalink)
Formerly lancecst

CCM Fan
AT-85, if it shoot it was ok at best. More of a pain in the *** than anything. The clip chain thing and me just weren't compatible.
Any Sheridan gun after my first PGP. I should have learned then that I just don't like them but I've probably bought and sold 3 other PGPs, 2 P68SC, 4 different KPs. I don't like the fixed barrel and 12gr in the tube under said barrel. I've tried CA versions and I just don't like them either.
Old 03-26-2011, 01:51 PM   #27 (permalink)
Dive Dive Dive

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
A used Carter Buzzard I had bought when I got out to Hawaii. I swear I could thread a needle with it off the field, but once it got one the field the balls would just roll out the barrel. I swear a few times my paint boomeranged on me, and I shot myself out. Sold it to Raynman. I think he still has it.
It like the CCM version of Two Girls One Cup.
I will ban folks.... I swear.
TF

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
worrptangl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 02:00 PM   #28 (permalink)
Deluxe super psychedelic

Brass N Wood Fan
my tippmann a5. nothing was wrong with it except the barrel was crap. the problem is that buying stuff for it didn't stop there. I swear that thing never shot better than when I first got it. damn thing was a money hole b/c I was too stupid to stop trying to "improve" it.

Photo blog: http://bluemorocco.blogspot.com/
If you are straight with me, I am straight with you : http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Created by Shade, stolen from foughtwolf's sig
Quote:
Originally Posted by splatmaster12 View Post
If I didn't play pump I wouldn't play, simple as that.
wrongbloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 02:22 PM   #29 (permalink)
MCB Member

Nova 700. i loved the anno on that marker but the first one i had when i aired it up the tabs that hold the barrel on blew right off. sent it to air star they shut down. the marker was in limbo for about 4 months before one showed up at my door! it leaked out of every hole possible eventually i got the leaking fixed and it worked fine in testing. so i stupidly took it out to play with no backup. at the chrono station it worked fine (it must have thought it was still getting tested) about 3 shots into the first game it started chopping and chopped about every other shot for the rest of the day. i took the thing apart cleaned all the paint out of it put the parts in bags labeled them and stuck them in a box. to this day it still sits there. one day i will fix it its personal between me and that gun and i will win.

I also freak bore
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/a...ml#post2393405

A wise man once said:
"The gap between theory and reality is not as far in theory as it is in reality."
tjd10684 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 02:36 PM   #30 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjd10684 View Post
Nova 700. i loved the anno on that marker but the first one i had when i aired it up the tabs that hold the barrel on blew right off. sent it to air star they shut down. the marker was in limbo for about 4 months before one showed up at my door! it leaked out of every hole possible eventually i got the leaking fixed and it worked fine in testing. so i stupidly took it out to play with no backup. at the chrono station it worked fine (it must have thought it was still getting tested) about 3 shots into the first game it started chopping and chopped about every other shot for the rest of the day. i took the thing apart cleaned all the paint out of it put the parts in bags labeled them and stuck them in a box. to this day it still sits there. one day i will fix it its personal between me and that gun and i will win.
See, this makes me feel better. Either it confirms that I'm not crazy, and markers really can have personalities that are out to screw with our heads, or at the very least I'm not the only crazy one.

I played countless games with a Tiberius T8.1 last summer, but only a handful with my own marker.

I have traced every single line in it, I have run water and pulled real pipe cleaners (not the cheap art and crafts one) through all the lines, and can find nothing wrong with it. It will work flawlessly at home or shooting over the chronograph, but fails when on the field.
Luckless is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone