International eBay shipping
I have a marker on eBay and I have a dude in Russia that is interested. 2 questions:
1. Are they any stipulations selling a marker to a Russian address?
2. Should I send a perfectly fine piece of American craftsmanship to Soviet Russia? :rolleyes: (that's a joke)
1. I've shipped a few paintball items to the USSR ;) and had no issues.
I don't know why I didn't just ask you, Titus. Should've known better!
Just be sure the payment clears and you use USPS.
Make sure you use a method of shipping that has signature confirmation
i always ship registered mail when shipping oversea, usually runs 40ish dollars. if hes willing to pay for registered mail then i would do it. you can usually track international shipping by the customs label.
As I live in Brazil, I'd like to thank you for agreeing to sell and ship to foreigners as well. I had done several busineses with Titus, Sugarstump and others with no big problems at all but sometimes people just don't want to do business with me just because I am overseas.
The only advice I would like to give you is that you should warn the person in Russia two things:
- It may take quite some time to the merchandise to arrive (I had packages delivered in less than a week and others that took 3, 6 months. One loader I bought took a full year to arrive, believe it or not).
- You should not be held resposible for any customs fees, delays or even aprehension of the marker you are shipping.
When I buy something from outside the country I do know about those points and I never complain with the seller, as long as he/she gives me some proof of shipping. Your buyer must know about that too.
I thought Ebay specifically forbid paintguns from being sold outside of the USA? Whenever I would sell a paintgun, Ebay would force my auction to be "USA ONLY".
Then again, Ebay rules also require that any paintgun that slightly resembles a real firearm have permenant "BLAZE ORANGE" muzzles... lol
Anyway, money is money. But never, ever accept a Western Union from a stranger!
Like others have said, wait until everything has cleared, then ship it off.
NOTE: The post office no longer ships international ground, so shipping guns overseas can be expensive.
I will only ship items overseas express usps w/insurance. If the buyer agrees to pay that much extra then I'll ship it there.
Yep, use USPS, use insurance. Signature is good, too. Don't be a cheapskate on shipping costs to cover your ***, especially if the buyer is paying it.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:50 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC