mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Old 11-01-2012, 05:32 PM   #3091 (permalink)
that escalated quickly

Don't ever turn your back on Kmak, because this might happen....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4-2cEt0hh8

"The Miss Universe pageant is fixed. All the winners are from Earth." [Woody Paige]

MCB Feedback
magnificent7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 10:34 AM   #3092 (permalink)
MCB Member

Brass N Wood Fan
RTP Fan
magnificent7 avoids eating fruits and nuts because he heard the old saying, you are what you eat.

http://feedback.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI...ab=AllFeedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gascolator View Post
DashHopes has a nelspot that has internals that were polished by Chuck Norris, using only his beard to polish them.
That nelspot never needs lube, shoots 2,000 ball per second, never needs reloaded, doesn't require an air source and when the paintball hits somebody the result is the same as if Chuck Norris round house kicked them.
He nick named the gun Reggie.
RIP
"heinous"
2006-2014
DashHopes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 10:42 AM   #3093 (permalink)
Post Whore

Dash hopes 40 yard dash is measured in days
ilivlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 03:40 PM   #3094 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilivlife View Post
Dash hopes 40 yard dash is measured in days
Apple sued, ilivlife for using i before liv. Now ilivlife is owned by apple, soon to be released to the public at apple's next keynote address.
"The world is like a ride at an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it, you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly colored and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time, and they begin to question: Is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "Hey, don't worry, don't be afraid ever, because this is just a ride." And we ... kill those people." - William Melvin Hicks

newfangled feedback transporter link

Swoop body b2k4 Bushmaster for sale
Kmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 05:18 PM   #3095 (permalink)
Straight 6 DID Bust!

After they sued for using the I before liv, the sued kmak for not spelling his username as kMac and left him on the side of the road with nothing but a pair of broken ear buds and an apple sticker.
Kermit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 01:18 AM   #3096 (permalink)
One shot one kill

Most people dont know this but kermit the frog is a puppet based off the real kermit we talk to today!

My sale threads:
Misc items
Voidz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 10:50 AM   #3097 (permalink)
MCB Member

Brass N Wood Fan
RTP Fan
Voidz had a woman promise him a good job working in a restaurant but instead she took him hostage, and he was forced to work for $1 and 10 cigarettes a day, and is given one meal a day of baked beans. He has never been happier.

Quote:
DashHopes has a nelspot that has internals that were polished by Chuck Norris, using only his beard to polish them.
That nelspot never needs lube, shoots 2,000 ball per second, never needs reloaded, doesn't require an air source and when the paintball hits somebody the result is the same as if Chuck Norris round house kicked them.
RIP
"heinous"
2006-2014
Old 11-03-2012, 12:52 PM   #3098 (permalink)
One shot one kill

Quote:
Originally Posted by DashHopes View Post
Voidz had a woman promise him a good job working in a restaurant but instead she took him hostage, and he was forced to work for $1 and 10 cigarettes a day, and is given one meal a day of baked beans. He has never been happier.
When every dashhopes gets shot off the break he cries yellow paint.

mmmm beans

My sale threads:
Misc items
Voidz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 01:54 PM   #3099 (permalink)
MCB Member

Brass N Wood Fan
RTP Fan
Voidz favorite song is.....

Beans, beans, the musical fruit
The more you eat, the more you toot
The more you toot, the better you feel
So we have beans at every meal!

Quote:
RIP
"heinous"
2006-2014
Old 11-03-2012, 06:21 PM   #3100 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
After they sued for using the I before liv, the sued kmak for not spelling his username as kMac and left him on the side of the road with nothing but a pair of broken ear buds and an apple sticker.
After apple left me stranded, bruised and broken on the side of the road at night. I used the broken headphones to create a spark, which ignited the sticker. I then used the sticker as a becon to signal dashhopes, who was 40 yards away. It took dash hopes several days to reach me as he did his 40 yard dash, but by god was he determined as he ran through the nights and days. When he reached me I jumped on his shoulders as he ran to the nearest ihop about a mile a way. It took a week, but it was worth it all to get those pancakes. Unfortunately apple was at ihop...waiting for us while simultaneously suing ihop.
"The world is like a ride at an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it, you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly colored and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time, and they begin to question: Is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "Hey, don't worry, don't be afraid ever, because this is just a ride." And we ... kill those people." - William Melvin Hicks

newfangled feedback transporter link

Swoop body b2k4 Bushmaster for sale
Kmak is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone