mcarterbrown.com
 

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-16-2013, 01:05 PM   #4081 (permalink)
Active Member
 
Crashkt90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by maloneoni View Post
Crashkt90 thinks this thread is a bit too edgy.
Clearly eats bolonga...
__________________

Quote:
Mike Casady: "I believe that stock class showcases the skill of the player and structures the play to a more sportsmanlike game."

My Gats:
All Rare Parts Frantom!
CCM 86* Grip, RTR Trigger Frame, Rare Color body, WWA One Piece Feed, WeVo Undercocking Kit Metal, ASP RoundHead Body, Punisher/CCi StainLess Steel Carbon Fiber Barrel.
Crashkt90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 01:11 PM   #4082 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
DashHopes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Quebec Canada

Brass N Wood Fan
RTP Fan
Crashkt90 hasn't figured out this is a "Little known facts about the poster ABOVE you" thread
__________________
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

http://feedback.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI...ab=AllFeedback

Quote:
Painthappy: I figured it would find it's own set of rules... really.... Not intended for people to post a place with porn links left and right...

But really a place where you can loosen your tie... We'll see what happens. I figure that with the right set of people to begin with, we could have a good forum.

Otherwise it could go right down the drain...

So we'll see.
DashHopes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 01:12 PM   #4083 (permalink)
Active Member
 
Crashkt90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by DashHopes View Post
Crashkt90 hasn't figured out this is a "Little known facts about the poster ABOVE you" thread
Takes everything to seriously on the internet.
__________________

Quote:
Mike Casady: "I believe that stock class showcases the skill of the player and structures the play to a more sportsmanlike game."

My Gats:
All Rare Parts Frantom!
CCM 86* Grip, RTR Trigger Frame, Rare Color body, WWA One Piece Feed, WeVo Undercocking Kit Metal, ASP RoundHead Body, Punisher/CCi StainLess Steel Carbon Fiber Barrel.
Crashkt90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 01:19 PM   #4084 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
bellicose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Oregon

Crashkt90 once took everything seriously. You can now find him bumming it on the beaches of Hawaii, stealing internet from McDonalds.
bellicose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 01:21 PM   #4085 (permalink)
Active Member
 
Crashkt90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellicose View Post
Crashkt90 once took everything seriously. You can now find him bumming it on the beaches of Hawaii, stealing internet from McDonalds.
LOL best one yet!!
__________________

Quote:
Mike Casady: "I believe that stock class showcases the skill of the player and structures the play to a more sportsmanlike game."

My Gats:
All Rare Parts Frantom!
CCM 86* Grip, RTR Trigger Frame, Rare Color body, WWA One Piece Feed, WeVo Undercocking Kit Metal, ASP RoundHead Body, Punisher/CCi StainLess Steel Carbon Fiber Barrel.
Crashkt90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 03:58 PM   #4086 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
Join Date: Feb 2007

Crashkt is internet impaired
ilivlife is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 05:19 PM   #4087 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
DashHopes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Quebec Canada

Brass N Wood Fan
RTP Fan
ilivlife lost his cloak of invisibility after he forgot where he hung it.
__________________
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

http://feedback.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI...ab=AllFeedback

Quote:
Painthappy: I figured it would find it's own set of rules... really.... Not intended for people to post a place with porn links left and right...

But really a place where you can loosen your tie... We'll see what happens. I figure that with the right set of people to begin with, we could have a good forum.

Otherwise it could go right down the drain...

So we'll see.
DashHopes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 09:41 PM   #4088 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
Join Date: Feb 2007

Dashhopes wished he had a cloak of invisibility when he had that questionable fart yesterday.
ilivlife is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 12:12 AM   #4089 (permalink)
Seasoned Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010

until 2 weeks ago ilivlife thought youtube was a brand of enema.
__________________
FEEDBACK:

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

DO NOT DEAL WITH eXotiC1nE!!
homerj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 12:30 AM   #4090 (permalink)
Seasoned Member
 
Kmak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009

Homerj's family once gave him an intervention for his porn addiction. It was an awkward thanksgiving that year.
__________________
"The world is like a ride at an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it, you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly colored and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time, and they begin to question: Is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "Hey, don't worry, don't be afraid ever, because this is just a ride." And we ... kill those people." - William Melvin Hicks

newfangled feedback transporter link


Swoop body b2k4 Bushmaster for sale
Kmak is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC