mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Old 04-16-2011, 11:40 PM   #11 (permalink)

Thread title makes me smile.
The Inflicted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 11:54 PM   #12 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

YES the rubber duckie lives on

Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post
lol can't talk eh? boy is mar gonna have a field day (and night) with you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tymcneer View Post
I wonder if I can put a pumpkin on the CNC mill? Hmmmmm.... (toddles off toward shop)
Ty
spankopotomous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 12:01 AM   #13 (permalink)
Ginger Commander

Is it bad that I kinda want a trracer? You know, as a loaner... Purely for academic reasons... It's cheap...

Is this how people become gun whores?
Space Dildo: Comes in many colors. Has lots of pretty lights and electronics. Multiple speed settings. Needs lots of lube.

Mechanical Lover: Characterized by all mechanical operation. Lots of hoses, valves, regulators, etc. Also needs lots of lube. Careful, they bite.

Sloppy Seconds: Any double stack blow back derivative. If it ain't broke, send it off to China and make gazillions of them.

Manual Labor: All you need is your hand. Just pump.

Old Wood: If it can give you splinters or can club a moose to death.
Detachment Bravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 03:31 AM   #14 (permalink)
The Furry Tailed One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detachment Bravo View Post
Is it bad that I kinda want a trracer? You know, as a loaner... Purely for academic reasons... It's cheap...

Is this how people become gun whores?
Actually, there are multiple ways of becoming a gun whore. Most of us get it through dust form on brass/wood/old and sometimes even new markers. It is a special dust that one can find in the members area that when laced with the coating of the marker and absorbed through touch or can even be drawn in through the nose. This dust is very potent and can cause someone to go into shock or die if they do not ingest the dust regularly through smell or touch sometimes even directly ingested into the system.

The dust can sometimes even be placed on newer markers and it creates a carnal lust for that marker as with this marker which is as you observed cheap but it is in fact the glow of the dust on the marker that draws you in. Persons with a high addiction to the dust can even be observed licking newly created brass markers to absorb it into their systems. A person whom has become highly addicted to the dust starts to have blue eyes they become bluer the more addicted to the dust they become if someone when they reach this state stops ingesting the dust they will die. A person that also has this level of dust ingested is able to survive on just the dust on their brass/wood/older markers as sustenance for several weeks in order to acquire more dust. A person whom also ingests to much dust is able to reach almost a euphoric state which is what you may encounter with purchasing a new marker and when this dust that has been ingested wears off the marker may sometimes re-sell it because they've grown immune to the dust that, that particular marker has on it.

It is a vicious and powerful cycle and it takes severe will power to escape it.

If you didn't catch that at all or are to young:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pizzaluvr View Post
Skiddish is an Elliot Spitzer, if you will.
Most people don't know that skittish is the proper spelling for "jittery". Don't believe me... Look it up.
skiddish9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 09:48 AM   #15 (permalink)
Ginger Commander

LMAO

Awesome.

What about those of us who already have blue eyes? I'm a ginger so I already lack a soul, don't tell me there is something else I gotta worry about.
Detachment Bravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 08:10 AM   #16 (permalink)
Walking without rhythm

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddish9999 View Post
Actually, there are multiple ways of becoming a gun whore. Most of us get it through dust form on brass/wood/old and sometimes even new markers. It is a special dust that one can find in the members area that when laced with the coating of the marker and absorbed through touch or can even be drawn in through the nose. This dust is very potent and can cause someone to go into shock or die if they do not ingest the dust regularly through smell or touch sometimes even directly ingested into the system.

The dust can sometimes even be placed on newer markers and it creates a carnal lust for that marker as with this marker which is as you observed cheap but it is in fact the glow of the dust on the marker that draws you in. Persons with a high addiction to the dust can even be observed licking newly created brass markers to absorb it into their systems. A person whom has become highly addicted to the dust starts to have blue eyes they become bluer the more addicted to the dust they become if someone when they reach this state stops ingesting the dust they will die. A person that also has this level of dust ingested is able to survive on just the dust on their brass/wood/older markers as sustenance for several weeks in order to acquire more dust. A person whom also ingests to much dust is able to reach almost a euphoric state which is what you may encounter with purchasing a new marker and when this dust that has been ingested wears off the marker may sometimes re-sell it because they've grown immune to the dust that, that particular marker has on it.

It is a vicious and powerful cycle and it takes severe will power to escape it.

If you didn't catch that at all or are to young:
http://continueonline.files.wordpres...ow-475x267.jpg
Fantastic!
Stilgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 04:19 PM   #17 (permalink)
Olde Basterd#2

CCM Fan
Kilt Fan
Nice! it looks good from my house. Feyd..............
Old 04-18-2011, 04:27 PM   #18 (permalink)
Slowly making progress

Yet one more way to set up a very universal marker. Doesn't matter how it is as long as the owner likes it and can put paint on target.
I really like the picture posts, because I don't understand most of the word posts.
desertT1 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone