mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Old 04-18-2011, 12:42 PM   #21 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Ill have one game with the sp-1, which i cant hit the broad side of a barn with then ill switch it back to my phantom
Old 04-18-2011, 12:49 PM   #22 (permalink)
I see dead people

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedKlown2 View Post
I just rotate throughout the day but night games it's always my TPX only... Chopper Duke,,, Punkncat or any of the Middle TN Outlaw crew can attest to the fact I rotate markers hourly ... Normally I bring the CCM T2,,, Line SI Bushmaster Deluxe,,, '08 Grey Ghost,,, TPX and the ICD Alley Cat w/loudener... It's all about how I am feeling at the moment...

WK2
He speaks the truth.

I believe in playing with what I have. If I'm playing local, I don't bring everything, just what I want for that day and a loaner if someone comes with me. Out of town, I load the car down! Never know what itch needs to be scratched and I would hate to leave a gun behind and then really wish I had brought it.
Old 04-18-2011, 01:28 PM   #23 (permalink)
more gooder

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Thats easy, I have an automag and 17 wallhangers

I haven't had it fail on my yet so I haven't had to break out the backup. Why mess with a good thing?

I really should get rid of some of those wall hangers.
dukie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 01:40 PM   #24 (permalink)
Stock Class Aficionado

CCM Fan
I tended to stick to one gun for several months at a time, with my Phantom taking over when I wanted to be at my best. Now I have been using my S6 and thinking about trimming down my stable a bit. I am going to put my Phantom away for a bit and use my S6 for OC and Ghost for SC for the rest of the year.
Old 04-18-2011, 01:48 PM   #25 (permalink)
Post Whore

I've been trying to cut down to three markers from the 4-6 I usually have at any given time. Most times I just bring up a trusty pump of some kind, be it phantom or sniper based and a semi for the one or two games of the day I feel like being able to shoot without manual re-cocking.

My Feedback:
Paulzors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 02:04 PM   #26 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

I bring my rubbermaid tote with all 10 markers that I own in it.

After I finish loaning out 6-7 markers, I play with whatevers left.
Old 04-18-2011, 02:33 PM   #27 (permalink)
I do what I do

Send a message via Skype™ to gerth21

I always bring my Promaster and my cocker, the others depend on mood.... But I choose by the weather. If it's cloudy or cold the cocker gets playing time. If it's sunny and hot the promaster gets playing time. If I bring anything else the choice is simply made by my mood. But for the most part I choose by the weather.

Don't worry, I'm not crazy....
gerth21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 02:48 PM   #28 (permalink)
Wookie D*ck

Quote:
Originally Posted by idkfa View Post
I tended to stick to one gun for several months at a time, with my Phantom taking over when I wanted to be at my best. Now I have been using my S6 and thinking about trimming down my stable a bit. I am going to put my Phantom away for a bit and use my S6 for OC and Ghost for SC for the rest of the year.
Hey was that you with the Ghost at NS on Sunday? If so you were gone after I came out from my first game.

Anyways, I like to start with weird guns and if they aren't working out, I switch it up. Yesterday I went with an AT-10, switched to mag pistol after I felt like I was using too much paint on what should have been easy shots.

Last edited by russc; 04-18-2011 at 03:02 PM.
russc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 03:06 PM   #29 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

It all depends for me. I load up the gear bag with several guns. If I have a demo card I will use my TM7 with side mounted havoc. If I have been running a double trouble all day and I want to take off the vest and save some weight and paint I will run with my cocker. Other than that it is pretty much which ever gun is working at the time.
Old 04-18-2011, 03:21 PM   #30 (permalink)
Stock Class Aficionado

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by russc View Post
Hey was that you with the Ghost at NS on Sunday? If so you were gone after I came out from my first game.

Anyways, I like to start with weird guns and if they aren't working out, I switch it up. Yesterday I went with an AT-10, switched to mag pistol after I felt like I was using too much paint on what should have been easy shots.
It was! As I was leaving I was told that the maniac with the AT-10 was in fact you.

I had some things to take care of yesterday thus my early exit, but I am going to start sticking around for longer on the weekends.

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone