mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   The Dead Zone (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/dead-zone/)
-   -   What Really Grinds My Gears (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/dead-zone/160637-what-really-grinds-my-gears.html)

Side-Swipe 05-03-2011 02:06 AM

What Really Grinds My Gears

So I am selling an RT mag on that other site for 300, I receive a PM offering 100 from a guy who is selling and has sold a couple of Ego11's and Geo2.1's. When i ask him to make a real offer he says gl with getting 300 your blocked. Why is that those laser gun shooting agglets cannot understand that old guns can be worth more than their 2 dollars a minute depreciating space dildos. Its so annoying, when these new players think that every old gun is worth 100 or so dollars and if you try to ask more your crazy. Sorry /rant, really PO'd back to my Jiminy sweet potato chips num num num.

Bigtuana 05-03-2011 02:10 AM

I got 100 offered for a pristine Vertebrae autococker. Lame as hell

Side-Swipe 05-03-2011 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigtuana (Post 1816095)
I got 100 offered for a pristine Vertebrae autococker. Lame as hell

Yea thats redic, its one thing when its a lil kid who has like an ion and thinks ur gun is cool and doesnt have the cash together, but when you know they are selling 1300+ guns its just a slap in the face.

blackmagic71 05-03-2011 02:29 AM

It gets annoying when it goes excessively the other way to. Sometimes when I'm looking at buying something I'll see a beat up, mismatched, old marker, missing most of the original parts, that the nooblets will want 2x or 3x the reasonable price for and then they'll blow up if you point out otherwise.

Half the time it isnt even ID'ed correctly.

Edit: Case in point, Karnivors!!! What the heck, are they made out of gold or something? I see karnivors all the time going for $450+ covered in idiot wrench marks, mismatched pneumatics, and missing a good portion of the original parts which have been replaced with low quality "upgrades." But then a really clean looking orracle nicely matched with nicer parts will barely pull $300 on a good day lately.

Altec 05-03-2011 02:41 AM

You know what really grinds my gears? When I try to offer this guy $100 for his mag, and he thinks I'm joking.

Haha, sorry. :p

Who was it that made the offer?

It works out when they get a hold of something nice, and sell it for cheap when they don't know any better. I got a "broken" '05 Racegun Half-Block for $140 because of this. What was wrong? Dead battery...

K_Obeastly 05-03-2011 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Side-Swipe (Post 1816092)
So I am on that other site . Its so annoying.

yes it is.

Side-Swipe 05-03-2011 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Altec (Post 1816122)
You know what really grinds my gears? When I try to offer this guy $100 for his mag, and he thinks I'm joking.

Haha, sorry. :p

Who was it that made the offer?

It works out when they get a hold of something nice, and sell it for cheap when they don't know any better. I got a "broken" '05 Racegun Half-Block for $140 because of this. What was wrong? Dead battery...

I remember seeing a thread about that racegun situation possibly. Um the user was gundopaintball.

Altec 05-03-2011 03:55 AM

He is trying to sell a chopped up Classic for $120...

The Racegun was on Trademygun. I even left it for a day hoping someone would buy it before I snapped...

Kermit 05-03-2011 10:42 AM

Good Lord thank you. When I had my old PGP I was offered $15 for it because it was a pump

Xenpaolin 05-03-2011 11:08 AM

Did you take a dart gun, Color it brass and write pgp on it in retaliation?