mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-04-2011, 08:45 PM   #11 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
THE-SHOOTIST's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Saugus MA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julien View Post
.679 insert WITH ELECTRICAL TAPE IN THE BARREL and I was getting rollouts.

Yes, rollouts is plural. I got many of them.

Another player was getting rollouts of his .675 ccm insert......


I mean...what the hell is going on? These balls cant be advertised as .68 cal paintballs anymore....
This is simply absurd and unacceptable. You are PAYING for a product that you aren't recieving. Imagine paying $4.00 for a gallon of gasoline which wouldn't work in your car. You are paying for .68 caliber paintballs, not .67, not .66, not .69. Vote with your feet. Refuse to purchase sub-caliber paint. We are the consumer. It is we who holds their economic future in our hands. If they are providing goods or services which we aren't satisfied with, say something, and tell them that you refuse to use their product for whichever reason you are dissatisfied, and you will discontinue its use until such time that they can rectify the problem. These business have Customer Service representitaves, they love to hear from me. They love to hear when they're doing well, they love to hear when they're not.
THE-SHOOTIST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 08:49 PM   #12 (permalink)
I rhyme with purple
 
Yodi21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Rock Hill, South Carolina

so, how is nelson paint compared to say, rps premium or marbs? And is there an issue with buying paint online? any flaws or something i should be worried about if i make this purchase?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menso View Post
I disappear for months and this STILL isn't out?! Who do I have to murder to get one of these?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeds80 View Post
Oh Redbeard, you are giving me the absolute bluest balls ever. THE BLUEST!!!
Yodi21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 08:51 PM   #13 (permalink)
Brass Monkey Customs
 
tymcneer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Bowie MD

Brass and Wood Fan
Kilt Club
I figured that a .670 insert would barely sell... Boy was I WRONG!

I am getting requests for .665 inserts! The paint manufacturers need to realize that this is stupid. 68 caliber is *supposed* to be .680", NOT some random number between .66 and .70

/rant

Ty
__________________

Brass Monkey Customs

Brass Freak, Freak XL compatible and Equation inserts in .670, .678, and .685 (As I no longer have access to the machine to make certain sizes, I will not be replacing any which go out of stock.)

Still selling brass tubing, with .678 barrel stock now available!

My feedback: MCB - eBay - AO

Follow Brass Monkey Customs on Instagram and Facebook (work in progress)
tymcneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 09:10 PM   #14 (permalink)
Merc
 
JOESPUD27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: St. Louis Area
Send a message via AIM to JOESPUD27

Quote:
Originally Posted by tymcneer View Post
I figured that a .670 insert would barely sell... Boy was I WRONG!

I am getting requests for .665 inserts! The paint manufacturers need to realize that this is stupid. 68 caliber is *supposed* to be .680", NOT some random number between .66 and .70

/rant

Ty
After I bought your brass inserts, I haven't seen paint under .684, so I've still yet to use them. That's fine by me...

Jay
__________________
Feedback



Best Field in STL
JOESPUD27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 09:14 PM   #15 (permalink)
Brass Monkey Customs
 
tymcneer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Bowie MD

Brass and Wood Fan
Kilt Club
Sorry Jay... I make a .685, which, in my opinion, is a much more reasonable size for paint!

Ty
__________________

Brass Monkey Customs

Brass Freak, Freak XL compatible and Equation inserts in .670, .678, and .685 (As I no longer have access to the machine to make certain sizes, I will not be replacing any which go out of stock.)

Still selling brass tubing, with .678 barrel stock now available!

My feedback: MCB - eBay - AO

Follow Brass Monkey Customs on Instagram and Facebook (work in progress)
tymcneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 09:17 PM   #16 (permalink)
RTR ESSG
 
shadow_772's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Over hill yonder'

Quote:
Originally Posted by tymcneer View Post
Sorry Jay... I make a .685, which, in my opinion, is a much more reasonable size for paint!

Ty
Glad I bought a full set
__________________

Feedback +28|-0
YouTube|flickr
shadow_772 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 09:26 PM   #17 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
SD.Pump's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scharfschutze91 View Post
mike at cci needs to start making 50 cal adapter for phantom. =(
80 shots from a 12g, I'd shoot it.
__________________
Feedbac
SD.Pump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 09:27 PM   #18 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
SD.Pump's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009

Oh yeah, what brand was it? I once got a bag of tiny All Star, but have shot cases of it that were 682.
__________________
Feedbac
SD.Pump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 09:40 PM   #19 (permalink)
www.tituspb.com
 
Titus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The Group W Bench

You guys start shooting Nelson paintballs and these smaller bore size issues will be a thing of the past.
__________________
Feedback
Dealer for APP, CCI, Nelson, Leland, Valken, Tippmann, & Procaps.

Please donate to make a difference in my fathers life
Willing to be a 3rd party for shipments to Canada anywhere in the world just PM me.
Buy a Celanis Paintball Patch for a good cause
Titus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 10:53 PM   #20 (permalink)
My "brother"
 
Julien's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Canada, Vancouver, B.C

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by russc View Post
Was that at NSPB?
Nah, It was at tsawwasen. But North Shore paint is still pretty small. With the green stuff I'm getting rollouts of my .679, but tape atleast stops that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE-SHOOTIST View Post
This is simply absurd and unacceptable. You are PAYING for a product that you aren't recieving. Imagine paying $4.00 for a gallon of gasoline which wouldn't work in your car. You are paying for .68 caliber paintballs, not .67, not .66, not .69. Vote with your feet. Refuse to purchase sub-caliber paint. We are the consumer. It is we who holds their economic future in our hands. If they are providing goods or services which we aren't satisfied with, say something, and tell them that you refuse to use their product for whichever reason you are dissatisfied, and you will discontinue its use until such time that they can rectify the problem. These business have Customer Service representitaves, they love to hear from me. They love to hear when they're doing well, they love to hear when they're not.

Yea, the thing is that I play at BYOP fields. And I'm pretty sure If I phone the paint manufacturer/distributor, they could give less of a **** about some paintball player complaining about the balls being too small. They are raking in the money by selling bulk paintballs to FPO fields.
__________________
willing to trade for everything : http://www.mcarterbrown.com/gallery/...0&ppuser=22872

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_controller View Post
I am a fag.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_controller View Post
thats what happens when i leave mcb up at work.....
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC