mcarterbrown.com

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Old 05-15-2011, 01:50 AM   #1 (permalink)
Canadian

Location: As far south in canada as you can get. Southern Ontario (windsor,south of detroit)

Invert Mini Storm question.

Hey guys. I'm the proud new owner of sn invert mini storm. Ive never owned anything like this before and was curious if anyone could help me out with some common issues they may have. I know lots of ppl have an issue with the trigger being "sloppy". I was also wondering if the virtue board was a good up or if it was even necessary. Are there any mini related sites that you would recommend?

Thanks Guys. I appreciate any info I can get
Merliner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 11:12 AM   #2 (permalink)
Rec Poster

If you change modes a lot get virtue, if not, dont bother. Like if you only play a tourney/use ramping once every few months, what the point? For the trigger I can't speak because i've only briefly held minis and my Axe has no trigger slop.
Ginga G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 12:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
Post Whore

Read around in the various Invert forums. There is a lot of good info there about problems common among them.

As to the board, the stock board is quite capable and works fine. The "issue" with them is that they don't store info when the battery is removed longer than 15 seconds. Programming is not as simple as the format common in other manufacturers.

Trigger slop is a common complaint, as well as the mushy feeling from having no switch. Not a lot to do about it.
punkncat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 01:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
Ninja

CCM Fan
Palmers Fan
As for the trigger, its possible to get the slop out, it just takes time. I have stock triggers on both of mine with no slop, but it took 30 mins on each one going a 1/4 turn at a time until the trigger tightened up. The thing is that they are no where set nearly the same...its just a matter of spending some time on it.

JF Paintball & Airsoft
Grass Valley, CA
(530) 273-3582
Everything to Get You in the GAME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha434 View Post
We don't lower the bar so that everyone can get an A. That's a foolish notion.
dack maddy is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone