mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Old 05-23-2011, 12:19 PM   #11 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

IT WAS ..A BLAST!!! FRONT LINE OF EVERY FIREFIGHT(just like a roller coaster)! If you guys were on the Armageddon Side you probably saw me flaring around alot slapping the slap stix with the Pistols haha AMAZING WEEKEND w/ AMAZING WEATHER and AMAZING PEOPLE... LETS DO IT AGAIN!!! (footage processing)
MIDNIGHTANGELZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 12:20 PM   #12 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechPB-Mike View Post
I hurt.... alot

LOL
Played you in d3 7-man. Your team played very loose off the bunkers, get them in tighter.

I only played the final battle of the scenario though, and I came out much more tired, battered up than I did playing the two days of 7-man.
goody2141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 12:22 PM   #13 (permalink)
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻)

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by goody2141 View Post
Played you in d3 7-man. Your team played very loose off the bunkers, get them in tighter.

I only played the final battle of the scenario though, and I came out much more tired, battered up than I did playing the two days of 7-man.
how about them DBS Kidz2 huh?
Droop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 12:25 PM   #14 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIDNIGHTANGELZ View Post
IT WAS ..A BLAST!!! FRONT LINE OF EVERY FIREFIGHT(just like a roller coaster)! If you guys were on the Armageddon Side you probably saw me flaring around alot slapping the slap stix with the Pistols haha AMAZING WEEKEND w/ AMAZING WEATHER and AMAZING PEOPLE... LETS DO IT AGAIN!!! (footage processing)
My 7-man teammates saw you. They said something about a guy running around with pistols running up to the slapsticks. I somehow didn't, even though I spent most of my time at that center slap stick shooting off to the right down on bedlam's side of the mound. Man I shot so many people down there. But I did get destroyed by people coming over top of the center slap stick.
Old 05-23-2011, 12:30 PM   #15 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droop View Post
how about them DBS Kidz2 huh?
Our team never actually played them. We ended up 3-5, should have been 5-3. One game our guy finished a 3-on-1 but stepped out of bounds when bunkering the last guy, which ended in no one winning that game. Then our last game, a guy came trucking down the middle, got destroyed by our guy in the cube, then he continued to run through and bunker our brick player. No 1-for-1 called. The other team had a snake player still, that kept going out of bounds along the snake side. He eventually beat our guy on the 1-on-1 and we lost. We were up and down all weekend. But we didn't even have a single practice as a team. We should have made Sunday, if not for a terrible ref call, or lack of one.
Old 05-23-2011, 01:08 PM   #16 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Lolzz after the reinsertion part came about I was darting directly to the slap stix, every time on the right side (of our Dukes half) Hitting the top Summersaulting , Dualing , Slapping with one hand and giving the thumbs up to the photographer by the net Lolzz sigh... Good times..
Old 05-23-2011, 01:22 PM   #17 (permalink)
Buzz Killington

how did you do in the pump series Midnight?

#SOSUNITEDSTATESCONSTITUTION
Scharfschutze91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 02:14 PM   #18 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Oh man.. so much confusion with the CPX Pro Stars and the LL4 event going on all of us were playing both events.. My debut was Sunday for the Finals , We would have placed first or second I believe.. but when Sunday rolled around my guys were in the LL4 battle... I told Team Zero Ill go 1v5, dual pistols vs pumps Lolzz (purely for entertainment) but that didnt fly.. but I found everyone in the battle field
Old 05-23-2011, 03:19 PM   #19 (permalink)
suns out guns out

Send a message via AIM to freebird

CCM Fan
CPX all stars were in 4th going into finals and most of the team decided to play the scenario instead of finishing the finals games at the NPPL. Pretty much not only screwing over the other paying pump teams, the nppl and the pump fans, in my opinion giving themselves as a team, a bad name.
TEAM CAPTAIN - UPSTATE HATE
HORNETS NEST PAINTBALL
MCB Feedback
AO Feedback

Hillbilly death machine.
Fuel'd by Diesel fuel, Miller High Life, Gunpowder, and Red Meat.

Last edited by freebird; 05-23-2011 at 03:33 PM.
freebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 03:30 PM   #20 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

They didn't decide to play scenario, they were ill-informed of the the timing for the pump games.
Everyone in the pump division was pretty kool , Good Job Total Grief and Zero

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone