mcarterbrown.com

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Old 05-24-2011, 01:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
Want to see my spaceship?

13ci covers?

So I recently picked up a 13ci/3000k Ninja tank (thank you Titus!) and I have been wanting to get a cover for it. The problem is I don't think there is a specifically made one for this size of tank. If someone does, please share as I am curious.

However, I found a solution to my problem. Yesterday while getting groceries at Hy-Vee. While my wife was getting milk I noticed a stand of Koozies and was thinking that I needed to get a new one for bottles since all of mine are for cans. While looking through them I got the bright idea that one would work for a tank cover. They had two different styles, zipper and draw string. I chose to buy both since they were $2 a piece.

I think they will work fine but will probably prefer the drawstring style over the zipper as the zipper seems to come undone with little pressure applied. Here are the results.

So what does everyone else use?
Old 05-24-2011, 01:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
Post Whore

Custom Knit Paracord Cover.

http://walkons.proboards.com/index.cgi?

FS Custom 13/3000 Tank Covers Paracord $35
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/m...ord-%2435.html
Orpackrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 01:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
Yield and Overcome...

CCM Fan
half a tennis ball on one end.
Dr. PhunkyPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 01:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
Last Place

I saw hybiscus ones in FL this year on vacation but thought it would be bad for business if I sported one . I say chain or scales but those neoprene bottle covers do have some nifty sayings
Bradys71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 01:45 PM   #6 (permalink)
Want to see my spaceship?

Thanks guys I forgot about the paracord and chainmail/scales ones. I wasn't trying to not send business your way, I really do try and help other members out when I can, I just happened to come across these.

As far as the sayings go, my wife chose the two sayings ones. I do a fair bit of smoking with my dad, brisquit and pork butts mostly but we also do chicken and other fowl as well as other BBQ dishes. The blue one she thought would go well in accordance to how the forums can be.
Old 05-24-2011, 03:01 PM   #7 (permalink)
Paintball Fox

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
I used to have covers that I called bomb tank cover as it could hold 10rds tube all around. I do not think I saw one for sale used so far :P

The Bomb 13ci tank cover
Sadly I do not make more softgood as it was not profitable for me.
I can always get a run made of 15+ if a shop want to carry those as it were a partnership and I still know the person.
PaintballGear / Ansgear
Feedback
Was sponsored by(2010):
Point Of View Cameras - For your helmet camera needs
Quote:
Originally Posted by destro7976 View Post
Yeah that's the plan. I want to play with it this summer and see if I can develop a relationship with her. Good luck with your sale man.
BenoitOWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 03:06 PM   #8 (permalink)
Last Place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix01 View Post
Thanks guys I forgot about the paracord and chainmail/scales ones. I wasn't trying to not send business your way, I really do try and help other members out when I can, I just happened to come across these.

As far as the sayings go, my wife chose the two sayings ones. I do a fair bit of smoking with my dad, brisquit and pork butts mostly but we also do chicken and other fowl as well as other BBQ dishes. The blue one she thought would go well in accordance to how the forums can be.
Meh don't worry I am busy enough One of these days I will actually get to make my own tank cover for me .

I still dig the neoprene ones (as long as they aren't Ed Hardy )
Bradys71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 03:49 PM   #9 (permalink)
Fluffy Bunnies for life!!

CCM Fan
Neoprene beer bottle cover. There is a gentleman on another site I am on who does custom stuff for members, he made me a really nice molle cover for a 22ci tank of mine. He also does covers for 13's out cordura.

Ebay Feedback
MCB Feedback
Jkoselka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 08:59 PM   #10 (permalink)
Insane Psychopath. :D

Send a message via AIM to Legato

The scale cover Bradys71 made for me

with an Ed Hardy Beer Coozie

i used to rock the local liquor stores coozie. But i found the ed hardy and thought that was hot. I had a few kids at the field be like, "WHOA!!! Ed Hardy makes PB Gear now??!?!" LOL

The chainmail is very easy to clean, just hose it off and let it dry. Not much to it. Hard to get on the first time, but after you get the hang of it and the trick of it it is a breeze to put on and remove
Legato is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone