mcarterbrown.com

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Old 07-06-2011, 09:02 PM   #11 (permalink)
I got 99 Problems

Wow.... Just wow...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider! View Post
I'm gonna pop some aggs.
Only got 20 rounds in my pocket.
I'm huntin'
Looking for some cover,
This is ****ing awesome.
moving_target is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 01:51 AM   #12 (permalink)
Serving Tea for CCM

Send a message via AIM to senghing27

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Here's some rough numbers.

Some are based off of what I've seen them go for. At some prices, markers have just sat there for some time. Value is overly subjective on what the cool new thing is and what other people deem valuable.

IMO, everything is worth more, but when selling, it's a different story.

Nice collection BTW

Typhoon- $300+
Typhoons have been sitting and the prices are pretty low now. However, you do have some major options on it.

Pump J2 - $360 ish
The J2 is something some CCM snobs love to own. Drilled on the one side kinda hurts the value, but this deters some and makes others want to own it.

Super Stocker $250-300
It's a SS, simple enough.

KP2- $300-400
There's a few KPs on the boards and well, they've been sitting, some of them longer than others.

Mech Series 5 - $275-375
Some people love a mech CCM. Others go Meh...

Houndstooth - ???
Can't help you there.

Phantom - $270-345
It should be worth more because you have the tstock, the palmers reg, and the UC kit. However, the phantom's value has dropped a lot

Eblade J2 - $375??
This is rough appraisal. Once again a niche market for CCM markers, especially one that has an eblade.
~My Feedback~
senghing27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 07:21 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by senghing27 View Post
Here's some rough numbers.

Some are based off of what I've seen them go for. At some prices, markers have just sat there for some time. Value is overly subjective on what the cool new thing is and what other people deem valuable.

IMO, everything is worth more, but when selling, it's a different story.

Nice collection BTW

Typhoon- $300+
Typhoons have been sitting and the prices are pretty low now. However, you do have some major options on it.

Pump J2 - $360 ish
The J2 is something some CCM snobs love to own. Drilled on the one side kinda hurts the value, but this deters some and makes others want to own it.

Super Stocker $250-300
It's a SS, simple enough.

KP2- $300-400
There's a few KPs on the boards and well, they've been sitting, some of them longer than others.

Mech Series 5 - $275-375
Some people love a mech CCM. Others go Meh...

Houndstooth - ???
Can't help you there.

Phantom - $270-345
It should be worth more because you have the tstock, the palmers reg, and the UC kit. However, the phantom's value has dropped a lot

Eblade J2 - $375??
This is rough appraisal. Once again a niche market for CCM markers, especially one that has an eblade.
Thanks actually those a tad more than I figured, except for the Typhoon and the KP, I'll continue to store them if that's all the market will bear. Might even refinish the KP stock. It looks gouged but the lacquer is just scratched off. I've seen the KP's listed, none I've seen are spring fed and most have been hacked.

Are those prices reasonable expectations of what I should be able to get or where you think I should set the reserve/starting bids at?
Pardini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 07:36 PM   #14 (permalink)
Fantasy Hockey Chump

Brass N Wood Fan
RTP Fan
Are you planning on selling these on e-bay or here on MCB? Because we don't have an auction option here on MCB.

I'm not sure about some of those markers, but I think you could look for about 300-350 for the houndstooth.

Also I think the KP is worth at least 400 if not 450. As you mentioned it has the spring feed. The co2 changer looks to be the quick changer not the extended knob. But your feedtube knob is the extended PPS model. Clean gun.

I'd say a lot depends on how fast you want to move these. If you want quick cash, you price them at the low end of the estimates. If you want to get every penny and don't care about waiting, start higher....you can always lower your prices if you sit on them for awhile.

My MCB Feedback
Long Beard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 08:31 PM   #15 (permalink)
MCB Member

Nice stuff! That hounds tooth is fantastic. I think the kp2 can get up there with all of those options, one thing is they are all worth more if you make sure they are working.
the_chemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 12:20 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Long Beard View Post
Are you planning on selling these on e-bay or here on MCB? Because we don't have an auction option here on MCB.

I'm not sure about some of those markers, but I think you could look for about 300-350 for the houndstooth.

Also I think the KP is worth at least 400 if not 450. As you mentioned it has the spring feed. The co2 changer looks to be the quick changer not the extended knob. But your feedtube knob is the extended PPS model. Clean gun.

I'd say a lot depends on how fast you want to move these. If you want quick cash, you price them at the low end of the estimates. If you want to get every penny and don't care about waiting, start higher....you can always lower your prices if you sit on them for awhile.
I was thinking E Bay. Looked through a few forum classifieds nothing much seems to be moving very fast, but I'm in no hurry either. Just seems like a easier way to go. At least I won't have every kid on PB Nation offering a trade even though I've stated no trades.

If anyone here is interested that's as easy as it gets. First thing to do is to air them up. They were perfect when last used, but they have been sitting awhile. They will function and hold air before any are listed for sale.
Pardini is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone