mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Old 07-13-2011, 05:10 AM   #21 (permalink)
Official LL5 Dolphin-Dive

Send a message via AIM to PistolRogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSA View Post
Remember they are the distributor not the mfg. Everyone is always trying to drag them through the mud. This thread is a prime example of trolling rap4. I could see your point if you prepaid for the item, really i could but since you didn't mention that ill assume you didn't. Bottom line like everything in paintball....it will ship when it's completed. No one makes a penny until product rolls out the door, just something to think about.
Them not being the manufacturer is a fair point, but at the same time, with their previous experiences they of all people should know better than to start preorders and offer tentative dates before they've even had the test kits distributed to testers. Same thing bit Tippmann in the *** with the whole TPX "silhouette" marketing campaign. Don't start hyping the crap out of a product when you haven't even built enough of them to test properly yet.
FEEDBACK
PistolRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 01:24 PM   #22 (permalink)
Post Whore

Don't be so hard on RAP4 maybe the workers at the plant asked for a raise to $.50/day and the owners had them all thrown in prison? That could add a long delay since you have to train a whole new group of kids up from scratch to operate the machines and everything.
Agglet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 02:58 PM   #23 (permalink)
DSA
One in the Pipe!

Send a message via Skype™ to DSA

Quote:
Originally Posted by christo0187 View Post
Im not talking about mcb im talking about rap4 which does how much more buisness than you guys? That being said, a company who does that much sales should start acting a little more professional. If you don't have a good answer than so say don't bs. They could release a video saying their was going to be a delay so whats the problem now?
I see nothing unprofessional about their reply. Rap4 even offered a refund! Would you rather they actually act unprofessional and send you product that isn't quite ready for your marker. I'm not trying to troll here but you sound like a 14 yr old who has no clue what it takes to go from concept to product on the shelf.

Good News:

If it's any indication the units they had at D-Day were remarkable. Made me want a mech just to add the kit to along with that ammo box they are selling. I actually spied the SAW it was awesome some 14 yr old bought it on the spot. Too darn heavy for me but it was as close a copy as a paintball gun should be. Worth all 2k IMHO!

My Feedback Redux Knowledge Base My Email Line SI Knowledge Base
Quote:
Originally Posted by russc View Post

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to shoot nothing.
DSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 09:56 PM   #24 (permalink)
Post Whore

FYI My order just got changed to Priority, so i should be getting a tracking number tomorrow and a few guys from X7OG have already gotten tracking numbers! This is for the phenom kits! with orders around 103xxx

PBN Feedback
paintman161 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 03:53 PM   #25 (permalink)
Rec Poster

[QUOTE=DSA;1915740]I see nothing unprofessional about their reply. Rap4 even offered a refund! Would you rather they actually act unprofessional and send you product that isn't quite ready for your marker. I'm not trying to troll here but you sound like a 14 yr old who has no clue what it takes to go from concept to product on the shelf.

If I'm 14 then your an ignorant old man who needs to get with the times. From concept to a product on the shelf? lol. Good buisness would be keeping it a concept until you actually have the product to put on the shelf. What other industry would something like this be tolerated in?
christo0187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 04:20 PM   #26 (permalink)
Post Whore

[QUOTE=christo0187;1918917]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSA View Post
I see nothing unprofessional about their reply. Rap4 even offered a refund! Would you rather they actually act unprofessional and send you product that isn't quite ready for your marker. I'm not trying to troll here but you sound like a 14 yr old who has no clue what it takes to go from concept to product on the shelf.

If I'm 14 then your an ignorant old man who needs to get with the times. From concept to a product on the shelf? lol. Good buisness would be keeping it a concept until you actually have the product to put on the shelf. What other industry would something like this be tolerated in?
If you wanted to express your disdain for rap4 and how they handle business, mission accomplished. Your task has been complete.
But if you're here to vent your anger or simply bash rap4, MCB is NOT the place to do it.
If you plan to continue with your current actions, I kindly ask you do it somewhere else where perhaps other may share the sentiments as you do.
Thank you.
-=ArchAngel=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 05:29 PM   #27 (permalink)

new topic: how many paintball and paintball related products made it out by the date the company originally said?

Other industry examples.. blizzard entertainment..
temps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 05:39 PM   #28 (permalink)
Limited paint FTW

Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by temps View Post
new topic: how many paintball and paintball related products made it out by the date the company originally said?

Other industry examples.. blizzard entertainment..
Well, I've pre-ordered four paintball things this year and only one of them is still on schedule. My mag coversion kit and Metadyne Thumper are both months past the release date and the MCM 8ci tank actually ended up being cancelled. Only thing still on schedule is my DSG.
Old 07-15-2011, 06:00 PM   #29 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Ok so Blizzard did that with what game? Do you think a franchise like cod would get away with that and people wouldnt complain lol besides who cares about world of warcraft besides a bunch of nerds. They couldnt stand up for themselves in highschool like hell their going to do it when their angry about the delay of a game!
christo0187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 07:12 PM   #30 (permalink)
BEES BEES BEES

Send a message via MSN to Harbinger[TG]

Fan of EMR
Quote:
Originally Posted by christo0187 View Post
Ok so Blizzard did that with what game? Do you think a franchise like cod would get away with that and people wouldnt complain lol besides who cares about world of warcraft besides a bunch of nerds. They couldnt stand up for themselves in highschool like hell their going to do it when their angry about the delay of a game!
Not sure where you have been, but the video game industry is the poster child for missing deadlines.

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone