mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   The Dead Zone (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/dead-zone/)
-   -   Is Rap4 giving you guff???? (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/dead-zone/168612-rap4-giving-you-guff.html)

christo0187 07-12-2011 03:51 PM

Is Rap4 giving you guff????

Ok so rap4 keeps giving me the run around. They seem to be pulling a playstation and giving very vauge and misleading response to when they can ship the kits. Is anyone else having this trouble with them? All we want is a straight answer about the Mag Kits. We don't care if it takes awhile we just want an honest answer! How does lying help the quality of your products or encourage people to buy your merchandise? Maybe you have received your kits, either way let me know. So leave your posts people!

Jkoselka 07-12-2011 03:54 PM

Umm, I got the email from them stating that the Phenom kits will stARt shipping the second week of July (this month) and then each kit will follow after that. It seems that RAP4 woefully underesitmates shipping times and so on. I doubt they are lying, however they are just really bad at estimating. Meh, I get it when I get it.

christo0187 07-12-2011 05:06 PM

This is the second week of july lol and its almost over!

nofxkid2005 07-12-2011 05:34 PM

You're surprised? Rap4 is notorious for this. A couple years ago they did the same thing with their .43 cal pistols. Said the Desert Eagle and Glock were going to be released on date "X". The it was delayed a couple months, then it was delayed indeffenately. They're finally now on the market... Nothing new from Rap as far as I'm concerned...

PO-BOY 07-12-2011 05:37 PM

never really had a lot of trouble with them. weird.

Jkoselka 07-12-2011 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by christo0187 (Post 1914343)
This is the second week of july lol and its almost over!

Again, start shipping in the second week, granted they didn't say what year.:ROTFL:

Honestly, I was going to cancel mine so that oughta speed up things.

-=ArchAngel=- 07-12-2011 06:13 PM

When it comes to stuff like this, i always expect delays and a later release date than announced. Unexpected delays and roadblocks almost always happen regardless of whether or not the company is "truthful" or not.

christo0187 07-12-2011 07:25 PM

So you expect to be lied to? That's sad. Were not talking about a delay were talking about an out right lie. You may think im over-reacting to but if you dont stand up and demand something better you will never get something better, and by the sounds of it your satisfied with the mediocre

DSA 07-12-2011 07:31 PM

Remember they are the distributor not the mfg. Everyone is always trying to drag them through the mud. This thread is a prime example of trolling rap4. I could see your point if you prepaid for the item, really i could but since you didn't mention that ill assume you didn't. Bottom line like everything in paintball....it will ship when it's completed. No one makes a penny until product rolls out the door, just something to think about.

Harbinger[TG] 07-12-2011 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by christo0187 (Post 1914528)
So you expect to be lied to? That's sad. Were not talking about a delay were talking about an out right lie. You may think im over-reacting to but if you dont stand up and demand something better you will never get something better, and by the sounds of it your satisfied with the mediocre

But yet you are buying from crap4