mcarterbrown.com

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Old 07-26-2011, 03:40 PM   #21 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

1. Equipment made for paint to bounce. Imho all would be best if they made equipment all had to wear which made paint break on impact, not the opposite.
2. High paint costs when FPO and bad quality paint. The reason why I stick to one field around me most of the time. I can use any paint I want, but if I need paint at least theirs will break.
3. Players that have no respect. I see many great people out there. Plenty of nice people to talk to. But there are those few that have no respect to the refs and don't follow the fields rules.
Pr3mium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 03:47 PM   #22 (permalink)
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻)

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr3mium View Post
1. Equipment made for paint to bounce. Imho all would be best if they made equipment all had to wear which made paint break on impact, not the opposite.
I disagree. it adds something to the game when not every shot breaks. its like a second life given, it would be boring if every shot broke.
Droop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 03:56 PM   #23 (permalink)
smoke ring for my halo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droop View Post
I disagree. it adds something to the game when not every shot breaks. its like a second life given, it would be boring if every shot broke.
i agree with you to droop, i get like 5 times a game, 4 are bounces... i need to move faster
Amsterdam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 04:10 PM   #24 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droop View Post
Well, I do agree it would suck for long range in woodsball because it would give people more reason to just spray from extremely long distances and hope one shot hit someone.
But for speedball if every shot broke then that would be good.
Pr3mium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 04:27 PM   #25 (permalink)
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻)

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr3mium View Post
Well, I do agree it would suck for long range in woodsball because it would give people more reason to just spray from extremely long distances and hope one shot hit someone.
But for speedball if every shot broke then that would be good.
um. no. for the exact reason you stated above. i could get people out by staying home and erratically spraying everywhere. speedball requires a lot more skill than one would imagine.

EDIT: Now im not saying wear a pillow suit to the field. but an oversized jersey is fine in my opinion.

Last edited by Droop; 07-26-2011 at 05:53 PM.
Old 07-26-2011, 04:48 PM   #26 (permalink)
smoke ring for my halo

i only play speedball, with the once a year scenario. if every shot broke the whole team would stay home and lane off the break, games would last seconds.
Amsterdam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 04:51 PM   #27 (permalink)
PVT
Was Chro Lost Info

Players:
1. Learn how to use your marker. I don't want to wait at the bench for you to call the ref over every time we play.
2. Your marker does not have X that gets you triple digit Y feet of distance, I get that you like to sound cool with BS stories but shut it.
3. Dont be a dick to new players. No one cares how fast your marker can shoot if all it does is make people want to quit.

Fields:
1. No Field Paint Only. It makes the game prohibitively expensive for some of us to buy crap paint on field for 60 bucks when we can get THE SAME PAINT at walmart for 30
2. New rental masks/ better maintence. If your going to rent out scratched POS masks you might as well let new player play for free because no one is going to come back when they cannot play because they cannot see.
3. (field specific) For the love of god stop playing fallout boy and slipknot at scenario games over the loud speakers!!!
Old 07-26-2011, 04:51 PM   #28 (permalink)
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻)

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amsterdam View Post
i only play speedball, with the once a year scenario. if every shot broke the whole team would stay home and lane off the break, games would last seconds.
exactly. ask and back corner player how many bounces they take when they go into their bunker. i usually will take 3-4 bounces getting in
Old 07-26-2011, 05:24 PM   #29 (permalink)
MVP its not brain science

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
1. Shrinking paint
2. Ramping
3. Overshooting the first timers with your 800$ over priced space dildo.

Please Check out our Team Website: Team Conversion
Please Like us on FB: Team Conversion

My MCarterBrown Feedback:
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimace
Like any thread on MCB ever stays on one topic. Just pick something random and join in.
grimcpt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 06:34 PM   #30 (permalink)
Post Whore

1. expensive and crappy FPO paint. ---- I shot a guy from behind in the back and the head (wasnt aiming there intentionally) from 15ft and both bounced

2. trigger happy people that dont look before they shoot. ---- i periodically get lit up after i call out, and have my hand up waving

3. people who get hit on the gun or hopper and refuse to call out. Doesnt happen often, but really pisses me off when it happens.
-=ArchAngel=- is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone