mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   The Dead Zone (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/dead-zone/)
-   -   What's your gripe? What are your Top 3 issues with Paintball Fields and or Gear. (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/dead-zone/170245-whats-your-gripe-what-your-top-3-issues-paintball-fields-gear.html)

flyinrhino 07-26-2011 10:34 AM

What's your gripe? What are your Top 3 issues with Paintball Fields and or Gear.

What things do you think Paintball Fields or Manufactures need to get right that they don't - top 3 of each...

TheCount 07-26-2011 10:40 AM

a combination of the two

1. Refs that don't care
2. Unsubstantiated scientific claims made by manufacturers
3. many paintball players

Seymour 07-26-2011 10:43 AM

1) People who dont have any respect, for authority (refs, field owners etc), or others in the sport
2) Companies who continue to release the same thing with minute changes
3)Over pricing of necessities to play *cough*paint*cough*

Scharfschutze91 07-26-2011 10:47 AM

1. Many players down here
2. refs and management that don't care
3. paintballs need to stop shrinking

Hill160881 07-26-2011 10:56 AM

Companies.
1. If your product does not do something then dont claim it does. The Laws Of Physics do apply to paintball companies
2. If you come up with a design like the cure bolt system, just release the best design, dont do it in 4 versions to milk the consumer for more money.:censored:
3. Please make a board with USABLE SETTINGS.

Fields

1. Stop selling your $20 paint for $60+. You greedy pieces of :censored: Same goes for stores!
2. Refs that actually ref.
3. 3000 psi does not mean 2800 psi. 45000 psi does not mean 3000 psi because(insert BS reason)why the 4500 wont work. If I can do 4500 psi at home you should have no problem

Droop 07-26-2011 11:00 AM

1. Attitudes. this i could write pages and pages about. but lets keep it simple by saying "dont take life so seriously, you will never get out alive"
2. Draxxus paint.
3. failed tourney scenes. When executed properly the tournament scene can be wonderful, its highly competetive but still a game of honor, everyone plays their hardest and does their best and the winner prevails. everyone goes home happy. when it fails you see the reputation that tourney ball has gotten today.

sparky 07-26-2011 11:02 AM

1. Poor Quality Gear Bags. Our sport sucks, ever other hobby I have has excelent equipment haulers execpt paintball. Everything I have felt is very overpriced for what you get. I want something HEAVY Duty. Now I just ended up using my tool bags.....

2. Small paint. I can't use about 70 of my markers from the small paint (many fixed bored markers)

3. Cost of mask lens. Way too much for what they are made of.

(Local rant only: No place to fill my tanks affordably. $30 bucks to fill my bulk tank I think is too high. Another reason I using 12 grams nearly all the time)

crzypntbllr 07-26-2011 11:02 AM

1.Field owners that only know run a game and nothing else (i.e. gun repair, dosen't sell equipment)
2.People who overshoot beginners
3.Underhanded manufacturers

russc 07-26-2011 11:02 AM

1. Longball fields.
2. Refs that are fulfilling team sponsorship obligations to the field.
3. High entry, cheap paint. This sucks for pump players.

tomdabmb 07-26-2011 11:07 AM

1. Mixing byop rentals and ramping tourney players in one game
2. Refs standing behind a curtain and never actually going on the field
3. NEVER CLEANING BUNKERS ON A INDOOR FIELD

1. messing up and be apologetic but doing nothing to fix the problem
2. putting out a product they know will not function or is of bad quality
3. poor shipping packaging