|The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat|
| ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|07-26-2011, 11:43 AM||#3 (permalink)|
1) People who dont have any respect, for authority (refs, field owners etc), or others in the sport
2) Companies who continue to release the same thing with minute changes
3)Over pricing of necessities to play *cough*paint*cough*
My feedback! http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...ml#post1615517
|07-26-2011, 11:47 AM||#4 (permalink)|
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Miami, FL
1. Many players down here
2. refs and management that don't care
3. paintballs need to stop shrinking
Original Member of Tactical Assault Group (T.A.G.) from South Florida.
Our site: www.tagpaintballteam.com
|07-26-2011, 11:56 AM||#5 (permalink)|
Join Date: Oct 2010
1. If your product does not do something then dont claim it does. The Laws Of Physics do apply to paintball companies
2. If you come up with a design like the cure bolt system, just release the best design, dont do it in 4 versions to milk the consumer for more money.
3. Please make a board with USABLE SETTINGS.
1. Stop selling your $20 paint for $60+. You greedy pieces of Same goes for stores!
2. Refs that actually ref.
3. 3000 psi does not mean 2800 psi. 45000 psi does not mean 3000 psi because(insert BS reason)why the 4500 wont work. If I can do 4500 psi at home you should have no problem
Last edited by Hill160881; 07-26-2011 at 12:00 PM.
|07-26-2011, 12:00 PM||#6 (permalink)|
1. Attitudes. this i could write pages and pages about. but lets keep it simple by saying "dont take life so seriously, you will never get out alive"
2. Draxxus paint.
3. failed tourney scenes. When executed properly the tournament scene can be wonderful, its highly competetive but still a game of honor, everyone plays their hardest and does their best and the winner prevails. everyone goes home happy. when it fails you see the reputation that tourney ball has gotten today.
live in the puget sound or BC and play pump. JOIN US!
I highly endorse Open source Development.
PPS Blazer, Splash Mag, and a Cocker for Sale!
|07-26-2011, 12:02 PM||#7 (permalink)|
Happy and homeless
1. Poor Quality Gear Bags. Our sport sucks, ever other hobby I have has excelent equipment haulers execpt paintball. Everything I have felt is very overpriced for what you get. I want something HEAVY Duty. Now I just ended up using my tool bags.....
2. Small paint. I can't use about 70 of my markers from the small paint (many fixed bored markers)
3. Cost of mask lens. Way too much for what they are made of.
(Local rant only: No place to fill my tanks affordably. $30 bucks to fill my bulk tank I think is too high. Another reason I using 12 grams nearly all the time)
|07-26-2011, 12:02 PM||#8 (permalink)|
The Craigslist King!
1.Field owners that only know run a game and nothing else (i.e. gun repair, dosen't sell equipment)
2.People who overshoot beginners
|07-26-2011, 12:02 PM||#9 (permalink)|
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Vancouver, BC
1. Longball fields.
2. Refs that are fulfilling team sponsorship obligations to the field.
3. High entry, cheap paint. This sucks for pump players.
|07-26-2011, 12:07 PM||#10 (permalink)|
1. Mixing byop rentals and ramping tourney players in one game
2. Refs standing behind a curtain and never actually going on the field
3. NEVER CLEANING BUNKERS ON A INDOOR FIELD
1. messing up and be apologetic but doing nothing to fix the problem
2. putting out a product they know will not function or is of bad quality
3. poor shipping packaging
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|