mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-30-2011, 12:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Stock Class Rec Baller
 
iamthelazerviking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Salt Lake City

New stock class addict...

I have been into paintball on and off for about 10 years (feels weird saying that only being 23), and I have owned a few pumps. But I never played full on stock class until last night.
It had been several months since the last time I played, and I was without gear and missing it like crazy. Very used to being in that position. So last week I bought an awesome Phantom with plans to set it up for constant air and a 45 round. Being tall/long armed, tanks have almost always been awkward for me. And I love the T-stocks...so I made up my mind I'd try pure stock class. Grabbed a box of 12 grams and went out to the field. I have never had so much fun with paintball. It was like playing for the first time again. On top of that, I got more eliminations in that night alone that I have any other night of play.
So basically I will only always shoot a Phantom and will be playing mostly stock class. Until I decide to grab another pump or semi down the road some day.
__________________
The Feedback
eBay +273/-0
PBN +37/-0
MCB +24/-0
iamthelazerviking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 01:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
Team Long Stroke
 
LilShank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Idaho

Fan of EMR
Same here. After I got my Phantom I really couldn't imagine playing any other way, and have no idea how I did before. I've owned 30+ guns but the only one I've ever really used was my VSC Phantom.
__________________
Fast is fine, accuracy is final.
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Pato Diablo
Kinda scary how someone in a bright red hawaiian shirt can sneak up behind you like that, huh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCB CHAT
[20:54:32] <Walking_Target> Kinda awesome, you walk in and there's the giant black dildo right in front of the register
[20:54:33] <thisissparta> it's AWESOME.
My Budding Feedback
MCB
LilShank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 01:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
www.Axial-Photography.com
 
chopper duke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Metro ATL

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
I've never been able to set myself to play just one kind, but I do like playing stock class.
__________________
My: MCB feedback {total = 275+}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 01:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
Stock Class Rec Baller
 
iamthelazerviking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Salt Lake City

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilShank View Post
Same here. After I got my Phantom I really couldn't imagine playing any other way, and have no idea how I did before. I've owned 30+ guns but the only one I've ever really used was my VSC Phantom.
I see you're in Idaho as well! When do you usually go out?
__________________
The Feedback
eBay +273/-0
PBN +37/-0
MCB +24/-0
iamthelazerviking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 02:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Mad Russian
 
CrazyRuskii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: PA/DE/NJ Border

Brass N Wood Fan
Ah, reminiscing of the Tippmann 98, 200 round hopper, 20oz tank and full pod vest days of old...

Dear god, never again I <3 stock class
__________________
MCB Feedback +34/-0 | eBay Feedback +500/-0
CrazyRuskii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 02:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
Team Long Stroke
 
LilShank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Idaho

Fan of EMR
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthelazerviking View Post
I see you're in Idaho as well! When do you usually go out?
We're down at True Paintball every Friday night after 7. We stay till the field closes usually
__________________
Fast is fine, accuracy is final.
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Pato Diablo
Kinda scary how someone in a bright red hawaiian shirt can sneak up behind you like that, huh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCB CHAT
[20:54:32] <Walking_Target> Kinda awesome, you walk in and there's the giant black dildo right in front of the register
[20:54:33] <thisissparta> it's AWESOME.
My Budding Feedback
MCB
LilShank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 04:32 PM   #7 (permalink)
Stock Class Rec Baller
 
iamthelazerviking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Salt Lake City

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilShank View Post
We're down at True Paintball every Friday night after 7. We stay till the field closes usually
I was just out last night for half price Thursdays, was surprised not many people were out
__________________
The Feedback
eBay +273/-0
PBN +37/-0
MCB +24/-0
iamthelazerviking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 06:28 PM   #8 (permalink)
Bland
 
RAZRBAKK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada

Playing with a dropout was the greatest period of paintball for me, ever. I miss my dropout...



Next week my new Phantom shows up, though. *Crosses fingers*
RAZRBAKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 08:24 PM   #9 (permalink)
Stock Class Rec Baller
 
iamthelazerviking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Salt Lake City

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZRBAKK View Post
Playing with a dropout was the greatest period of paintball for me, ever. I miss my dropout...



Next week my new Phantom shows up, though. *Crosses fingers*
Good idea, bring back the good old times
__________________
The Feedback
eBay +273/-0
PBN +37/-0
MCB +24/-0
iamthelazerviking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 08:34 PM   #10 (permalink)
Team Long Stroke
 
LilShank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Idaho

Fan of EMR
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthelazerviking View Post
I was just out last night for half price Thursdays, was surprised not many people were out
We thought about doing Thursdays to save costs, but we stuck with Fridays.
__________________
Fast is fine, accuracy is final.
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Pato Diablo
Kinda scary how someone in a bright red hawaiian shirt can sneak up behind you like that, huh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCB CHAT
[20:54:32] <Walking_Target> Kinda awesome, you walk in and there's the giant black dildo right in front of the register
[20:54:33] <thisissparta> it's AWESOME.
My Budding Feedback
MCB
LilShank is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC