mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   The Dead Zone (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/dead-zone/)
-   -   looking for how much interest there is for some new items (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/dead-zone/178498-looking-how-much-interest-there-some-new-items.html)

Morhaughn 10-08-2011 11:33 PM

looking for how much interest there is for some new items

Ok since I had to outsource the lever changers due to not having the right machines I have been working on a few new items that I can prototype myself or ideas for items that I could do. So I am looking for some feedback to see what people would like to see and what I should focus on once the lever changers are finished.since my guy doesn't work at 10 pm I have to keep busy afterall.

Tippmann smg 60/smg68/68 special full auto trigger(this is almost done already)

50 round electric hopper: working on it to run on aaa to last 8 hours. the end design I dont know what shape I will use tossed between the Winchester general shape and the ammo box.

Nelson 007 Phantom grip: shape and curves of the nelson grip to replace the 86 and 45 bolt on grips

Nelson 007 phantom grip frame with internal 12g co2, lever lock to secure 12g no more twist bolt, battle grip style grips to drop in 12g. lever action will be part of the frame not like the old screw in ones, the bottom of the frame will actually pivot.

New stock class feed gate to solve the dirty bolt problems. Closing the gap between the CCI feed gate and body, bad things get in there and break things that don't need to break.

T8 mag extentions out of metal not cheap plastic, 17 rounds

Ninja Dave Paintball branded stock class gear harness. Dump pouch. Wrist straps. gloves. You get the idea

Lever action pmi lb rifle kit: bolt to your body and go. wood and brass goodness, I don't really like other peoples designs so I am redoing it my way so you dont need to get any speacial parts or anything more dificult then taking off the grip frame, asa, and air lines.

I have a few other that haven't been worked out as much but these are either currently being worked on or have the designs fleshed out and are just waiting on me getting time to build

Marathon 10-08-2011 11:53 PM

50 round electric hopper: working on it to run on aaa to last 8 hours.

A motorized hopper that is designed for pump would be a big hit. A 50 round version or a 100 round version would sell quickly on MCB.

volunteer paintball 10-08-2011 11:55 PM

I forsee all of those selling like crazy around here.

chopper duke 10-09-2011 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morhaughn (Post 2036995)
Ninja Dave Paintball branded stock class gear harness. Dump pouch. Wrist straps. gloves. You get the idea

Can I get some signed by Dave himself? That crazy, gassy guy! :D

super_stanchy 10-09-2011 12:18 AM

i like the hopper idea:)

teaser pic :D

Morhaughn 10-09-2011 12:25 AM

50 round as it is a lot easier to scale up then down.
And yes I figured they would all do good but looking for one to focus on as of now I spread my time across a few of them 10 minutes here 30 minutes there. And while there is progress there is nothing complete except for the smg trigger and that was only due to it being super easy to figure out. The others require more design haha.

volunteer paintball 10-09-2011 12:27 AM

my suggestion if your wanting to focus on one, would be the hopper. We've all wanted a lower round count hopper. especially here in pump paintball capitol of the world.

maggot 10-09-2011 12:30 AM

Focus on the 50 round motorized. It will sell like hot cakes.

Morhaughn 10-09-2011 01:12 AM

Signed versions will be extra haha

Seems the hopper is winning. Current ugly beat me with a shovel version sounds like a jet engine for 5 minutes guess I should get that sounding better and lasting longer. And when I make it so it doesn't include baling wire I will do pics I guess

dundadun 10-09-2011 03:16 AM

Quote:

50 round electric hopper: working on it to run on aaa to last 8 hours.

would sell very easily.
Quote:

Nelson 007 phantom grip frame with internal 12g co2, lever lock to secure 12g no more twist bolt, battle grip style grips to drop in 12g

very interesting, would it be a bolt on to existing phantom trigger frame or a replacement valve/triggerframe?
Quote:

New stock class feed gate to solve the dirty bolt problems

again interesting, explain more please?
Quote:

Lever action pmi lb rifle kit: bolt to your body and go

so these would make a rifle bolt up to a pmi long pistol? So this is everything but the gun body and stock?
I'd love to see this one myself.