mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Old 08-30-2012, 10:11 PM   #1191 (permalink)
Euro-feed RT lover

Bought a Craigslist Tippy Pro Carbine on Mon, and today got my parts kit, 12oz tank, 100rd Sportshot hopper, and a friggin sweet 10in Lapco Assault barrel for it. When my vertical adapter comes in tommorow this thing is gonna be one compact, handy, tough as nails woodsball gun!
Old 08-30-2012, 10:25 PM   #1192 (permalink)
.67cal Buwwets!

CCM Fan
Just an SR1.
crazyorigin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 10:35 PM   #1193 (permalink)
www.tituspb.com

Bills and more bills.

Please donate to make a difference in my fathers life
Willing to be a 3rd party for shipments to Canada anywhere in the world just PM me.
Buy a Celanis Paintball Patch for a good cause
http://stationcaster.com/player_skin...=4751&f=855201 < Radio Ad
Titus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 03:17 PM   #1194 (permalink)
Waiting on GoD.

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Got my custom G-10 anso grips today!

Better picture here:

Old 08-31-2012, 03:49 PM   #1195 (permalink)
Banned

AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
RTP Fan
Well, yesterday, we were supposed to receive a package for my daughter. It never came. For one of a few reasons, I hate UPS. But it said that it was delivered, and there was a comment about "MET CUSTOMER BOY". I figured that it was one of the kids from next door. And I was right. I went over next door this morning, very polite, and asked if a package for us was delivered there by accident. The Mom answered, and said that she would check with her brother-in-law. He came up a minute later, with the contents of the package, but no box. Pretty shady to me, but I was just polite, thanked them very much, and went home.

So my daughters violin came in yesterday, but we got it today. It's a pretty white violin with a bow, rosin, extra strings, and case. She worked hard all summer to get that...
No Mercy Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 05:25 PM   #1196 (permalink)
WARNING:I Do Stupid $#!@

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Mercy Ever View Post
Well, yesterday, we were supposed to receive a package for my daughter. It never came. For one of a few reasons, I hate UPS. But it said that it was delivered, and there was a comment about "MET CUSTOMER BOY". I figured that it was one of the kids from next door. And I was right. I went over next door this morning, very polite, and asked if a package for us was delivered there by accident. The Mom answered, and said that she would check with her brother-in-law. He came up a minute later, with the contents of the package, but no box. Pretty shady to me, but I was just polite, thanked them very much, and went home.

So my daughters violin came in yesterday, but we got it today. It's a pretty white violin with a bow, rosin, extra strings, and case. She worked hard all summer to get that...
Youre a better man than me..

open a package with (someone elses) my name on it.. get puched in the dick.
http://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=170725

My Drinking Team Has A Paintball Problem.
------
I Shot The Sheriff,The Deputy And The Ref.. But We All Knew The Ref Had It Coming.
NoX13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 06:11 PM   #1197 (permalink)
Banned

AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
RTP Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoX13 View Post
Youre a better man than me..

open a package with (someone elses) my name on it.. get puched in the dick.
Honestly, the feeling of wanting to get some kind of physical retaliation was very strong. I was just talking to my daughter about it as well. The fact that he handed me the violin case, and luckily everything was there, meant that they opened the box, took everything out, and most likely have gotten rid of the box and invoice. So I know that there was some "premeditation" there, and story that they were going to take a violin in a case, without a box, means that they were going to try to sell it off with a quickness.
No Mercy Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 06:21 PM   #1198 (permalink)
WARNING:I Do Stupid $#!@

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Mercy Ever View Post
Honestly, the feeling of wanting to get some kind of physical retaliation was very strong. I was just talking to my daughter about it as well. The fact that he handed me the violin case, and luckily everything was there, meant that they opened the box, took everything out, and most likely have gotten rid of the box and invoice. So I know that there was some "premeditation" there, and story that they were going to take a violin in a case, without a box, means that they were going to try to sell it off with a quickness.
I would at least mention it to the police or ups or whoever would take notes on that stuff.. thats serious bs.
http://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=170725

My Drinking Team Has A Paintball Problem.
------
I Shot The Sheriff,The Deputy And The Ref.. But We All Knew The Ref Had It Coming.
NoX13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 06:24 PM   #1199 (permalink)
Slowly making progress

Yeah, isn't that mail tampering? What happens if it is somebody like UPS? Must be some sort of property laws that would give some ammo for that sort of thing.

>>> Link to prototype Dust Devil<<<

DT1 Dust Devil want list. Click me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by neftaly View Post
New advertising tagline: "Simon Stevens said that will be totally fine and nothing bad could ever happen. Ever."
Feedback
desertT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 06:27 PM   #1200 (permalink)
MCB Member

Arrived today get to try it out on the 8th.

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone