mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-23-2012, 10:21 AM   #282 (permalink)
Slowly making progress
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Vail, AZ

Droop goes Canadian hunting. Very nice.
__________________

>>> Link to prototype Dust Devil<<<

DT1 Dust Devil want list. Click me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by neftaly View Post
New advertising tagline: "Simon Stevens said that will be totally fine and nothing bad could ever happen. Ever."
Feedback
desertT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 01:59 PM   #283 (permalink)
Pump player
 
Inferno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Ottawa, Ontario

CCM Fan
Looking forward to more video's of Senghings lasered series 5. that thing is HOT!
__________________

Featuring Death!!
MY FEEDBACK
MY YOUTUBE



Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 06:46 PM   #284 (permalink)
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻)
 
Droop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Seattle, WA

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stilgar View Post
Great tune. Classified?

Also love the R7 blooper at the end.
song is by Atmosphere, called "Smart went Crazy"

yeah that HAD to make the cut, too funny. thats why annodizing is important on your guns kids!

@ DT1 actually come to think of it. like 90% of those marks were canadians....
Droop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 08:24 PM   #285 (permalink)
Walking without rhythm
 
Stilgar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: North of 49

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droop View Post
song is by Atmosphere, called "Smart went Crazy"

yeah that HAD to make the cut, too funny. thats why annodizing is important on your guns kids!

@ DT1 actually come to think of it. like 90% of those marks were canadians....
Atmosphere! I knew I knew the voice!
Stilgar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 08:32 PM   #286 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
2slow4me's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Lower-mainland,B.C

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droop View Post
song is by Atmosphere, called "Smart went Crazy"

yeah that HAD to make the cut, too funny. thats why annodizing is important on your guns kids!

@ DT1 actually come to think of it. like 90% of those marks were canadians....
Excluding you I think there was only 4 Americans there that day! It was a Canadian Pump Day in the USA!
__________________
2slow4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 08:47 PM   #287 (permalink)
Doesn't work for Avratech
 
ApoC_101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Vancouver, BC

oh man that one tube was undersize for sure... all my others were nice and tight. I knew you got it on film lol!
ApoC_101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 09:51 PM   #288 (permalink)
Active Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Northern California

A video a fellow pumper made of our local field. I am the one with the olive karnivor, olive longsleeve, and lime green flex.

A Day at Extreme Paintball Park (T3i video test pt.3) - YouTube
gospeedgo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 11:56 PM   #289 (permalink)
Active Member
 
SlamSlayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010

My First Video ever

I'm currently looking for a better video editor. It came out fairly close to how I pictured putting this together in my mind. I'm fairly proud of myself, having no experience in doing this before what so ever lol. But the overall "quality" just doesn't seem to show off the power of the GoPro that other videos do. HOWEVER, I realized I didn't convert it in my rush to put something together to widescreen among other format changes which helped a lot. Now I know for next time (though I'm tempted to re make it now with the higher quality lol)Otherwise, tell me what you think.

Brief Language at the start of the video

Battlefield: Paintball - YouTube
SlamSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 12:03 AM   #290 (permalink)
Slowly making progress
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Vail, AZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlamSlayer View Post
I'm currently looking for a better video editor. It came out fairly close to how I pictured putting this together in my mind. I'm fairly proud of myself, having no experience in doing this before what so ever lol. But the overall "quality" just doesn't seem to show off the power of the GoPro that other videos do. HOWEVER, I realized I didn't convert it in my rush to put something together to widescreen among other format changes which helped a lot. Now I know for next time (though I'm tempted to re make it now with the higher quality lol)Otherwise, tell me what you think.

Brief Language at the start of the video

Battlefield: Paintball - YouTube
It's good, but the in and out slips in the beginning happened too quickly to scan the whole scene and see what was going on. I would lengthen that by just a second or two to help with the context.
__________________

>>> Link to prototype Dust Devil<<<

DT1 Dust Devil want list. Click me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by neftaly View Post
New advertising tagline: "Simon Stevens said that will be totally fine and nothing bad could ever happen. Ever."
Feedback
desertT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC