mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Old 03-24-2012, 03:54 AM   #331 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertT1 View Post
Nice job. I'd like to watch you edit one of your videos, I think you do a really good job on them. Looks like you guys played in a full range of weather. It actually snowed here too a few days later.
in my boxers drinking a beer usually.

it's more boring that you may think. i just choose a song, then browse through a crap ton of footages and see which look similar and fit the music.
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 04:03 AM   #332 (permalink)
For Your Health

Palmers Fan
I'm about ready to buy a headcam. until then I will just be making short shooting videos showcasing different Paintball, and Airsoft guns.

I have three videos up now but they are not the best I can do. wasn't wearing eye protection and had lots of backround noise. I think I might have to kill the neighbor kids before I do another video.

And a better location. as if there arent already enough videos of people shooting next to their house in a residential area
Old 03-24-2012, 04:09 AM   #333 (permalink)

Here is the video I shot for our game we put on last weekend at HDS for St. Patty's day.

St. Patty's day Massacre - Paintball game on Vimeo

Hope you guys enjoy!

Let me know what you think!

P.S. The Operators will be throwing a 2-day scenario in June at HDS!! We would love to see some of you join us for some fun!

Hoo-Op!
Silentwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 10:50 AM   #334 (permalink)
Trails Of Doom

Warning to all you google adsense youtube content providers... I was invited into the program 3 years ago. Worked my tail off building a channel with hundreds of thousands of viewers, and tons of subscribers. When I finally got to the $100 level where they had to cut me a check...

They cancelled my adsense account! Not because I did anything wrong, but because they can. I got the generic cancellation form, and generic appeal denied form (at 5:02am) on my birthday...

So if you think that you can make a buck or two off adsense, guess again, they are targeting small youtube providers like us, as they figure we can't do anything about it.

Well, I'm going to warn everyone I know, as I recommended adsense as I know people making money off of it... I never googled it to see how many have been scammed. 3 years worth of advertising they made off of my work. Which they "say" they will return, but you and I both know that companies don't open their books for advertising from 3 years ago. Google is keeping that money...

Well, I am now putting content on Blip TV. This is their free account, so it isn't in HD, but let me know what you think, as I shoot in 1080 and encode it very high quality and even the standard def looks great full screen. The load time is fast.

What do you think?

Capture The Flag, ZoomCam Footage FPS Trails of Doom Woodsball Paintball | Trails Of Doom on Blip

suscribe if you would like to see my stuff first. I have tons of new ZoomCam footage, where YOU the viewer can SEE the hits! Even long range hits like this new video!
FreeEnterprise is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 10:37 PM   #335 (permalink)
MCB Member

Video for Guns for Hoses 2012, credit to John Lake:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBLQjEm3eOY

Feedback +27|-0
YouTube|flickr
shadow_772 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 12:39 AM   #336 (permalink)
Post Whore

nice vid shadow. What music is that? I like it. Oh and I want a night fury too.

oops didn't wait long enough for the credits.

wanted: got most of it for now.

currently in China
James_Blond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 01:51 AM   #337 (permalink)
Confirmed Agglet

CCM Fan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RGVQuMaAPo

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvik View Post
I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
tomdabmb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 02:01 AM   #338 (permalink)
Wookie D*ck

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeEnterprise View Post
Well, I am now putting content on Blip TV. This is their free account, so it isn't in HD, but let me know what you think, as I shoot in 1080 and encode it very high quality and even the standard def looks great full screen. The load time is fast.
Honestly YouTube is very a convenient way to see your videos, and is the only site that really has a big casual user base as well as promoting your vids to subscribers. I don't think anything really compares. Have you considered Vimeo? They at least allow HD uploads.
russc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 02:08 AM   #339 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by russc View Post
Honestly YouTube is very a convenient way to see your videos, and is the only site that really has a big casual user base as well as promoting your vids to subscribers. I don't think anything really compares. Have you considered Vimeo? They at least allow HD uploads.
youtube does too now, full 1080p. probably slightly lower bitrate though.
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 02:09 PM   #340 (permalink)
Trails Of Doom

If someone shoots at you... What do you do?

Check out my friend Robert, and his moves in this video... It was hard to play after busting a gut laughing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0dQMEX5lUw

Link for mobile viewers. Bum Rush Team Work at Trails of Doom ZoomCam paintball capture the flag Funny - YouTube

Here is the other one that I put on Blip. I was curious what it would look like at that different file type on youtube. It is in 1080HD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSa-b_F9reM

link for mobile viewers. I'm gonna hide behind that tree... Me too! Fun ZoomCam long range shooting Paintball 3.17.12 - YouTube

The blip account is hard to manage, as I have to be chosen as a provider... So we shall see, youtube is VERY easy to use for me as well. Plus it works well on mobile devices like phones and tablets, and that feature is important.

I was going to use my new A-5 I got, but right before we played, I had an issue with my Apex, so I stripped it down, and switched back to my regular A-5... Which caused me to mess up my dampening system on my ZoomCam, so the shooting footage isn't as good as I like for that day. Oh well. Win some, lose some.
FreeEnterprise is online now   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone