mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-02-2012, 03:32 PM   #501 (permalink)
E-Tac Operator =
 
Justus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Illinois

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJohnson View Post
Played a couple games yesterday with my mag-fed Phenom. Got this little part uploaded just so that I could show my buddy some video of me shooting him Hopefully get the rest edited in a day or two.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9gSr4ezJwA
Awesome! That's the equivalent of sending a guy a message over XboxLive to turn around right before you waste him in Call of Duty.
__________________
My Feedback
Justus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 05:15 PM   #502 (permalink)
Limited paint FTW
 
JJohnson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Western Wisconsin

Brass N Wood Fan
Lately I pretty much gauge how good my day of paintball is by how many good video moments I get. They can be either me shooting someone, getting shot, or failing in some way. And I've been getting pretty decent clips so far this year.

Here is the full video from two games if anyone is interested and hasn't seen it yet. I had a couple of good surrenders and a time where I can't believe I got the guy before he got me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uTq3glbbuw
__________________
My Feedback
Paintball FPS videos
JJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 05:52 PM   #503 (permalink)
Slowly making progress
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Vail, AZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJohnson View Post
Lately I pretty much gauge how good my day of paintball is by how many good video moments I get. They can be either me shooting someone, getting shot, or failing in some way. And I've been getting pretty decent clips so far this year.

Here is the full video from two games if anyone is interested and hasn't seen it yet. I had a couple of good surrenders and a time where I can't believe I got the guy before he got me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uTq3glbbuw
At 7:30 my mind went, "Hey Eric..."
__________________

>>> Link to prototype Dust Devil<<<

DT1 Dust Devil want list. Click me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by neftaly View Post
New advertising tagline: "Simon Stevens said that will be totally fine and nothing bad could ever happen. Ever."
Feedback
desertT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 10:15 PM   #504 (permalink)
Nerd
 
Diomedes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Millburn, NJ
Send a message via AIM to Diomedes

Quick draw competition from Western Wars at EMR this past weekend (6/30/12):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mp_DsnlQMfo
__________________

ZDF42 #61 "Darwin"
Zombie Defense Dispatches <--YouTube channel. Reviews, helmetcam, odds and ends. Updated more-or-less weekly. Subscribe!
Looking for a new mask? See how they compare.
"Integrity is doing what's right, even if nobody is looking." My MCB feedback
Diomedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 11:54 PM   #505 (permalink)
Nerd
 
Diomedes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Millburn, NJ
Send a message via AIM to Diomedes

Sorry for the double post, but here's some helmetcam footage from the next morning:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI0So-QWBoo

I swear I'm getting an HD cam soon. Just need a bigger external hd first...
__________________

ZDF42 #61 "Darwin"
Zombie Defense Dispatches <--YouTube channel. Reviews, helmetcam, odds and ends. Updated more-or-less weekly. Subscribe!
Looking for a new mask? See how they compare.
"Integrity is doing what's right, even if nobody is looking." My MCB feedback
Diomedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 06:02 AM   #506 (permalink)
meatballs
 
broder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Sweden

From the Big Game at the Stråssa mining facility - KB14 Wastelands

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJ9NDW94HGY

Made by Batalj, http://batalj.se/

Music: Sabaton
__________________
"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens"
-Jimi Hendrix
broder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 09:46 AM   #507 (permalink)
Limited paint FTW
 
JJohnson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Western Wisconsin

Brass N Wood Fan
^ Now that looks like an awesome place to play.
__________________
My Feedback
Paintball FPS videos
JJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 11:17 AM   #508 (permalink)
Seasoned Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by broder View Post
From the Big Game at the Stråssa mining facility - KB14 Wastelands

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJ9NDW94HGY

Made by Batalj, Batalj Paintball

Music: Sabaton
Wow! Awesome venue. Didn't see many refs. I guess the Swedes are more honest about calling hits than here in the States.

Shives
shives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 11:24 AM   #509 (permalink)
Slowly making progress
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Vail, AZ

Yeah, that looked very cool.
__________________

>>> Link to prototype Dust Devil<<<

DT1 Dust Devil want list. Click me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by neftaly View Post
New advertising tagline: "Simon Stevens said that will be totally fine and nothing bad could ever happen. Ever."
Feedback
desertT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 12:42 PM   #510 (permalink)
Seasoned Member
 
Join Date: May 2008

yep that looks AWESOME
__________________
My MCB feedback: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...ml#post2245661

wanted: got most of it for now.

currently in China
James_Blond is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC