|The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat|
| ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|02-09-2012, 02:54 PM||#22 (permalink)|
John Wayne-like charm
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Lacombe, Alberta, Canada
I think they're comfy and another one of those things that makes a ghost a ghost.
But I'm gonna reiterate. Barrels. A big shot doesn't cut it anymore. Give me something with a useful bore with a matching anno and I will buy it. EDIT: For my ghost with spyder threading!
Last edited by Levon12345; 02-09-2012 at 03:09 PM.
|02-09-2012, 03:00 PM||#24 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
|02-09-2012, 08:49 PM||#25 (permalink)|
|02-09-2012, 08:53 PM||#26 (permalink)|
Hawkeye: Finest Kind
1. Molded grips - Iconic for the ghost line
2. Angled bottom on the grip. I may be in the minority but I love an angled stock. It is a distinction from the phantom.
3. Pump stroke is very smooth - no need to go to a second pump arm.
4. Keep the grey colour. BUT perhaps a limited run (maybe a dozen) of other colours. Black would be possible, maybe a grey base with a black or blue splash?
5. The trigger is excellent. - another distinction from the phantom.
1. Autococker threaded barrel, preferably freak bored - I think this is a no brainer
2. Stainless steel inserts for the feedneck - ditto
3. Change the air line to a hardline or macroline. The braided hose is outdated.
4. The pump handle is uncomfortable. The ribbing does not provide a good grip and is tiring on the hands. I have taped over mine to make it functional.
5. Re design the gun to get rid of all the knobs in the body. They are ugly, and distract from the guns appearance
|02-09-2012, 11:24 PM||#27 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: San Fran now
I don't own one but have shot a few. I was actually just considering getting one, but now will wait!
I like the knobs, they make disassembly easy plus they are brass
The grips are comfy and thin.
but I would suggest a slightly fatter pump handle and a choice of shorter feed tube. Also do whatever wicked clown did to his for efficiency.
Aesthetically the 12g changer could use some improvement, just don't know what.
|02-10-2012, 08:10 PM||#29 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Clinton, MO
sorry I guess I should clarify, They are comfy and I don't want to change the shape I just want rubber and not plastic.
I b da fat one
If loud pipes save lives imagine what bright pink helmets could do.
my feedback http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
|06-09-2012, 01:37 AM||#30 (permalink)|
Mar ! No Cow tipping!
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: victorville ,Cali
All this info is being is being gathered and is going into consideration very soon...
Ebay, camocow200 (1270) + 100% positive feedback
darr_musi (270) + 100% Positive Feedback
MCB (330) + 100% positive feedback
"Mar" bro: welcome to the forum, super nice marker - hopeful for your sale.
"stargazer" It's ma'am actually, not bro.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|