mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Old 02-11-2012, 08:53 PM   #61 (permalink)
I'm Comin' To Getcha!

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listessa View Post
One of my closest friends as well as the guy I was dating at the time told me I really should join. Their reasoning was that I play paintball and the guys here were lots of fun. They were, of course, entirely correct and I'm glad I did!

Hmmm,wonder who these guys were lol
LPPC Member #71

Feedback
Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 09:55 PM   #62 (permalink)
The Janitor

Send a message via Yahoo to Honk

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
The obscene amount of esoteric knowledge floating around here. I was all over SCP before, but when I found the B/S/T here it was all over... Took me a while before I figured out the membership part, but then I never looked back. Since then I done two Castle's and one PP and plan on doing both pump event's this year. You wont find a better group of people on the web or IRL to play or B/S/T with. I love MCB, and won't hardly log into another sight, if I do I ask them to contact me on MCB if I'm looking to buy from them.
Originally Posted by Deathwish_DW View Post
Become a gun whore.

Seriously.

It pays very well.
Honk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 11:41 AM   #63 (permalink)
won't look at the camera

Fan of EMR
Quote:
Originally Posted by dm6rocker View Post
I've met some great people off here, and attended some awesome events that otherwise would have passed me right over.
This is why I've stayed. As much as I always loved the game, it was something played once or twice a year when you were finally luck enough to convince more than 2 or 3 people to show up and play.
Now I average once a month, and I can tell you when and where I'm playing at least through May.

"But if somebody left you out on a ledge, If somebody pushed you over the edge, If somebody loved you and left you for dead,
You got to hold on to your time till you break through these times of trouble"
Temple of the Dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironnerd88 View Post
Tournament play is about the worst spectator sport out there. I would rather watch Synchronized Dungeons & Dragons.

My Feedback: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/s...3932#post13932
Chappy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 11:54 AM   #64 (permalink)

I had started a very simple forum for older paintball stuff on Ebay. This site popped up shortly after with the same thing...and MORE! Loved the layout and the focus on older, rare paintball gear. I was hooked!
Old 02-12-2012, 12:08 PM   #65 (permalink)
Brass Mafia Wannabe

CCM Fan
senghing and funsi00 actually brought me here.

well, not so much brought, but basically told me to shut up and learn about the guns i bought on here. i don't even bother trying other forums, this one has all i need. and mar <3
Leave me some feedback if you've dealt with me:
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
artguy63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 01:29 PM   #66 (permalink)
JKR
AKA: Wraith

I was very active at PPIG but when Brentifer and Chip hung it up, I moved over here. I had lurked some at MCB even when active at PPIG but it wasn't until PPIG was gone that I started to post. I post only a fraction of what I used to at PPIG. Kids, job, yard work, etc. cut down on my forum time significantly over the years.

"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
-- Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company."
-- George Washington

Feedback
JKR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 01:33 PM   #67 (permalink)
Warrior of the Wasteland

CCM Fan
Used the google machine to try and locate some pump paintball games as I had the urge to get back into paintball playing pump again.

Came across Freedom's Pump & Pistol games that he used to organize and the rest is history!

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." Abraham Lincoln

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Sean_Chip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 01:39 PM   #68 (permalink)
Mar
All nail Drum!

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
I googled: "Lube and SPace Dildo" and it brought me here... totally not what I meant, but I found a nice niche market to peddle my homo-erotic comedy routine so here I am.
Mar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 02:03 PM   #69 (permalink)
MCB Member

Can't remember exactly but I seem to recall someone on a field that saw I had a pump and referred me here. Happened a few times actually until finally I decided to make my way here. I wish I never did, the BST area is evil....
Finished before you can commit a crime
DarkNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 02:07 PM   #70 (permalink)

I am very new to the sport, my friend got me involved last year, got hooked petty quick
I wanted more info on buying a Marker and MCB was suggested along with techpb and PBN.
PBreview also had MCB mentioned in a few reviews for markers.
Being a bit older i find the maturity level here more to my liking, and being able to ask questions and getting thoughtful and helpful answers.
I went through the trying to upgrade my Tippmann phase, Luckily MCB snapped me out of it pretty quick lol
I like the Forum layout here - i lost track of threads at PBN, and the attitudes put me off.
This site is what got me interested in pump, so within 6 months of starting I got one, im not sure i have used my Tippmann since.
Techpb is ok, but i was mostly in the punkworks section and checking out Mikes reviews and vids
phaedin is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone