mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Old 08-03-2006, 08:08 PM   #21 (permalink)
Post Whore

the thing with the jackass one is he didnt wear a mask and a hand full of idiots went to kmart and bought a b'eagle and put some eyes out afterwards because they saw some jackass on tv do it.

now, when both of you are armed and shooting the hell out of each other(with masks of course) its a whole other animal. back about 5 years ago my friends and i started played "SpEd Ball" after watching how the basic point of a speed ball tourney was to shoot as fast as you can while trying to over shoot your opponent and inflict as much pain as possible, it came to me. SpEd ball. 2 players, a 25-40ft diameter circle, 1 tree, no cover(other than a small tree) and no calling out till you both were out of paint. its a hell of alot of fun actualy, though the rules have changed since its creation. my best friend hit the ground once, he just collapsed after being hit so much. that caused a change in the rules...
DarkNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 10:11 AM   #22 (permalink)
Lazy Longballer

Send a message via AIM to Niterocker

At least since the invention of semi-automatics (if not since the invention of auto-triggering) people have been playing "he-man" paintball (which also goes by several other names) in which you are not out until you call yourself out because you can't take any more hits. This struck me as stuipid.

Standing there and letting someone shoot you up without trying to even defend yourself strikes me as even stupider.

Doing it while wearing only a pair of sunglasses...that beats all.

Just my $0.02

-Keith
(hajkowski@aol.com)
Niterocker is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone