mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-27-2012, 08:22 AM   #11 (permalink)
Active Member
 
cwest1977's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: East Central, Mississippi

Yeah apparently I was wrong. I talked to a dude at ansgear and he said all the V Force stuff has been stalled while the ownership transfers to GI Sportz. They said they should be stocked back up by the end of April.
cwest1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 09:46 AM   #12 (permalink)
Toolbelt
 
Abizdafuzz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: OH
Send a message via AIM to Abizdafuzz

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
dang...I just used a clear set in mine a few weeks ago to try them out and its the first time I've not had a set fog up w/o anything added. I was hoping to get a few more sets to use before we go to the UWL GA event next month...
__________________
Toolbelt
Team Failure to Flatline, FTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTurtle View Post
You could work for TSA. It is like a gigolo, but you get paid worse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCMachinist View Post
Does it improve the pump stroke? We like to think so. Will it make you a better player,shoot straighter and further,and make impossible shots?

Only a T2 can do that.

MCB Feedback AO Feedback
Abizdafuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 10:59 PM   #13 (permalink)
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2010

hate to bring this back from the dead, but i cant find these lenses ANYWHERE. all out of stock for a couple months. anyone know where i can find one?
Jaggar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 09:43 AM   #14 (permalink)
Toolbelt
 
Abizdafuzz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: OH
Send a message via AIM to Abizdafuzz

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
I have been told by my local store owner that these will most likely be no more... They are not telling him anything good so far.
__________________
Toolbelt
Team Failure to Flatline, FTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTurtle View Post
You could work for TSA. It is like a gigolo, but you get paid worse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCMachinist View Post
Does it improve the pump stroke? We like to think so. Will it make you a better player,shoot straighter and further,and make impossible shots?

Only a T2 can do that.

MCB Feedback AO Feedback
Abizdafuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 12:26 AM   #15 (permalink)
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abizdafuzz View Post
I have been told by my local store owner that these will most likely be no more... They are not telling him anything good so far.
That's odd, I don't see why 9/10 online stores would allow you to order one on back order if they weren't expecting more to come in. Even ansgear says on back order until late spring.
Jaggar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 01:52 AM   #16 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba
 
Deuce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: SCMO
Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggar View Post
That's odd, I don't see why 9/10 online stores would allow you to order one on back order if they weren't expecting more to come in. Even ansgear says on back order until late spring.
Well ANS is no surprise. They routinely allow pre-orders/backorders on gear like that. Look at the situation with the Angel Eyes.
__________________

Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCMachinist View Post
$400 per 1000

smoke'em if you got'em.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC