mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-02-2012, 09:49 PM   #111 (permalink)
Official LL5 Dolphin-Dive
 
PistolRogue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Jackson, NJ
Send a message via AIM to PistolRogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post
"fully integrated combat solution." just.....
Yeah, even though I'm a fan of the rifle overall, I did have to facepalm a bit when he said that...
__________________
Jay AKA Rogue Reservoir Dogs Scenario Paintball Team- Our $#&* is RIGOROUS!
My Gear For SALE!
Check Out My Mod Threads : Pirate DSG - SA17 Mods - Simple/Cheap/Free TPX Mods - The 'Big Damn Hero' DRV
FEEDBACK
PistolRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 10:03 PM   #112 (permalink)
Waiting on GoD.
 
D3adpool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NYC

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
It kind of looked like it was Shot Show vs Paintball Extravagnza.
__________________
My Feedback:
D3adpool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 10:14 PM   #113 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driek View Post
At least it's not brain science heinous!
but it IS brain science! he's using fancy jargon to glorify the product in your mind!
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 11:29 PM   #114 (permalink)
Not Worthy Of "MCBer"
 
Join Date: Aug 2008

So I assume everyone has forgotten the Tiberius T4 by now.
__________________
Quote:
He posts videos of himself on Youtube never leaving the furthest back bunker.
Even when playing against rental noobs, he is immobilized.
Logic and reason are anathema to him; but this does not deter him from prattling on.
He is the most interesting player in the world.
GoatBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 11:39 PM   #115 (permalink)
Wookie D*ck
 
russc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Vancouver, BC

Yes...the 12 gram powered Tiberius T4...

Those guys really need to get on the ball and make cheap non-12 gram mags, with simple remote adapters or air-in-stocks. 12 grams are cool for pistols, but generally speaking are dumb for a Sniper platform. Actually, they're dumb in general because they complicate the entire magazine system unnecessarily.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by agentSmith View Post
oldschool play is about sportsmanship and respect, oldschool gear is available on Ebay.
russc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 12:26 AM   #116 (permalink)
Not Worthy Of "MCBer"
 
Join Date: Aug 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by russc View Post
Yes...the 12 gram powered Tiberius T4...

Those guys really need to get on the ball and make cheap non-12 gram mags, with simple remote adapters or air-in-stocks. 12 grams are cool for pistols, but generally speaking are dumb for a Sniper platform. Actually, they're dumb in general because they complicate the entire magazine system unnecessarily.
lolnecessarily.

I understand your point, but I lol'd when got to that word.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUFQ2ECfPOw
__________________
Quote:
He posts videos of himself on Youtube never leaving the furthest back bunker.
Even when playing against rental noobs, he is immobilized.
Logic and reason are anathema to him; but this does not deter him from prattling on.
He is the most interesting player in the world.
GoatBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 01:57 AM   #117 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
Join Date: Oct 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by russc View Post
Yes...the 12 gram powered Tiberius T4...

Those guys really need to get on the ball and make cheap non-12 gram mags, with simple remote adapters or air-in-stocks. 12 grams are cool for pistols, but generally speaking are dumb for a Sniper platform. Actually, they're dumb in general because they complicate the entire magazine system unnecessarily.
that, and generally HPA is much more reliable consistent through out most temps. But i guess TA went for the cool factor of a self contained system.
-=ArchAngel=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 07:19 AM   #118 (permalink)
starts off small at first
 
splattttttt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Bean Town, U.S.A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc Zox View Post
sounds like bolt/semi with a remote hook up

13ci buttstock is extra
sounds like lots of nothing for big cash to me lol
__________________
"Democracy is the worst form of government except for all the others which have been tried." Winston Churchill

THE-SHOOTIST Anyone chubbin' like me for this?
mailmanmike Since Monday! That's more than 4 hours though, so according to those cialis ads I should see my doctor.
tlane77 I think for a non-chemical chubby it's 6 hours before its time to see a doctor. So you should be good for another couple hours.
splattttttt I wasn't goin to google "chubbin" because I assumed it had to do with fat. The lard type, not the fun stuff. But what ever feelings Jeff's experiencing, then they must be of the fun like stuff...
tlane77 He's got a woody for your woods.
splattttttt land
splattttttt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 11:13 AM   #119 (permalink)
Shop Smart,Shop S-Mart
 
doc Zox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006

i wonder how long they have been watching the CCM thread?
doc Zox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 12:02 PM   #120 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
BigOldSkool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Deer Park, NY
Send a message via AIM to BigOldSkool

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
It is bad *** Ill give it that. But not something Ill be after. The way I play doesn't have room for a huge bolt action gun.
__________________

RIP - Ed "BigDaddy" Roth and "Indian" Larry
Wild Geese - Coney Isand White Fish - ECA
BOS's Feedback!
What Serial Number Is Your Cocker? WTB
ECAP - "Making players dreams other players nightmares"
COUSINS PAINTBALL
BigOldSkool is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC