mcarterbrown.com

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Old 01-06-2013, 05:49 PM   #241 (permalink)
BOOM headshot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3adpool View Post
Lol. Lastly how many shots per tank are these cranking out? Roughly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
Now this is just a guesstimate by looking at the picture. probably around 6 or 7 with a 13c HPA tank. Can't find any real info on their site
Their facebook page states this -

"We also would like to apologize as we have made claims that we must retract. To date we have posted and claimed that the bolt action shoots 130 shots per 13/3000 ninja tank. This is not accurate as the true shot per tank seems to exceed 200. We apologize in advance for the misinformation. Thanks!"

Personally, I'm excited to see one in person. Someone else will have bought it, but I'm still excited.
My feedback: MCB / a5og / eBay

Last edited by freedummy; 01-06-2013 at 05:50 PM. Reason: Cutting out some fluff
freedummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 06:26 PM   #242 (permalink)
Waiting on GoD.

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Thanks FD. I don't use Facebook so this is helpful!!!
D3adpool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:10 PM   #243 (permalink)
BOOM headshot!

I don't use Facebook either, I made an account so people would be able to find my email address... But as far as the SAR12's page, other than that little factoid and a few photos there really isn't much else of substance to find there.
Old 01-06-2013, 07:19 PM   #244 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedummy View Post
Their facebook page states this -

"We also would like to apologize as we have made claims that we must retract. To date we have posted and claimed that the bolt action shoots 130 shots per 13/3000 ninja tank. This is not accurate as the true shot per tank seems to exceed 200. We apologize in advance for the misinformation. Thanks!"

Personally, I'm excited to see one in person. Someone else will have bought it, but I'm still excited.
Seems odd that they need to apologize for their product being better than previously claimed.
Looks good, but I'll never be able to afford this, or any gun >$500. At least for a while.
"The world is like a ride at an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it, you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly colored and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time, and they begin to question: Is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "Hey, don't worry, don't be afraid ever, because this is just a ride." And we ... kill those people." - William Melvin Hicks

newfangled feedback transporter link

Swoop body b2k4 Bushmaster for sale
Kmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:26 PM   #245 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Send a message via AIM to Melvin

lol nevermind page updated before i could post. jebus had me worried with that 6 or 7 shots per tank post.
Melvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:40 PM   #246 (permalink)
Waiting on GoD.

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
I thought he might have meant 6 or 7 pods equivalent but I realized he was being sacarstic.
D3adpool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:09 PM   #247 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melvin View Post
lol nevermind page updated before i could post. jebus had me worried with that 6 or 7 shots per tank post.
I know right, Jebus Christ!
"The world is like a ride at an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it, you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly colored and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time, and they begin to question: Is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "Hey, don't worry, don't be afraid ever, because this is just a ride." And we ... kill those people." - William Melvin Hicks

newfangled feedback transporter link

Swoop body b2k4 Bushmaster for sale
Kmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 11:42 AM   #248 (permalink)

Shot quantity

We have found that the bolt action gets around 190-200 shots at a velocity of 280-290. We are also finding that the semi auto is getting around 120-130 on the same 13/3000 tank. The post about apologizing for being more efficient was a bit of sarcasm. The current web site is limited in information availability, and we are close to going live with our brand new website which includes product information, frequently asked questions, about us, and blog spot. Finally we are in production, so look for these to hit the market early spring 2013.

Thanks
David Williams

Last edited by CarmatechEng; 01-09-2013 at 11:45 AM.
CarmatechEng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 11:49 AM   #249 (permalink)
BOOM headshot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarmatechEng View Post
We have found that the bolt action gets around 190-200 shots at a velocity of 280-290. We are also finding that the semi auto is getting around 120-130 on the same 13/3000 tank. The post about apologizing for being more efficient was a bit of sarcasm. The current web site is limited in information availability, and we are close to going live with our brand new website which includes product information, frequently asked questions, about us, and blog spot. Finally we are in production, so look for these to hit the market early spring 2013.

Thanks
David Williams
Very exciting to hear! Thanks for dropping by to let us know.
Old 01-09-2013, 01:29 PM   #250 (permalink)
Sniper Lifer - 68

All I can say about the SAR 12 is this: They're an amazing marker.

WFW
wetfootwilley is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone