mcarterbrown.com

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Old 02-27-2012, 01:07 PM   #31 (permalink)
WALZ Jr.

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
I can't wait to see the cell phone picture from the expo... Then we can see all the rocket surgery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dukie View Post
I told him NOT to fart with an upset stomache. never trust a fart!
Bigtuana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 01:10 PM   #32 (permalink)

I think if we were ever to see a mil-sim gun with true function over form, utility and quality we'd be looking at an ego painted black.

That being said coolfactor's pretty neat on this one
Matt Ribble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 02:36 PM   #33 (permalink)

Message from SAR12 inventor

We are intrigued by the conversations and post being placed. Lots of questions, and do we have answers. This product will be coming out this summer, with preorders taking place at the expo this week. We have invested significant time and funding into two functional prototypes that are shooting First Strike rounds with precision. We have learned significantly with the production of these units and have revamped the "prototypes" to promote user functionality, ease of operation, and user adaptability. Lets start by answering some of the questions.
1) The cheek weld works as designed, and allows the mask to wrap around the check rest.
2) Our company is founded by a paintball scenario player that just happens to be a mechanical engineer. Our VP of Marketing happens to be a world famous professional tourney player. We bleed this game, and understand what Mil Sim players are looking for.
3) Quality is the name of our game. Each and every unit will be hand assembled by the engineer that designed the SAR12. Also not one manufactured component will be made outside of the USA. American Made, in honor of those who serve! More to follow, God bless

PS. Prototype images will be available on Carmatech Youtube Channel and
DreamHost tomorrow.
CarmatechEng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 02:39 PM   #34 (permalink)
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻)

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarmatechEng View Post
We are intrigued by the conversations and post being placed. Lots of questions, and do we have answers. This product will be coming out this summer, with preorders taking place at the expo this week. We have invested significant time and funding into two functional prototypes that are shooting First Strike rounds with precision. We have learned significantly with the production of these units and have revamped the "prototypes" to promote user functionality, ease of operation, and user adaptability. Lets start by answering some of the questions.
1) The cheek weld works as designed, and allows the mask to wrap around the check rest.
2) Our company is founded by a paintball scenario player that just happens to be a mechanical engineer. Our VP of Marketing happens to be a world famous professional tourney player. We bleed this game, and understand what Mil Sim players are looking for.
3) Quality is the name of our game. Each and every unit will be hand assembled by the engineer that designed the SAR12. Also not one manufactured component will be made outside of the USA. American Made, in honor of those who serve! More to follow, God bless

DreamHost tomorrow.
good show!

I hope you guys really make it happen.
Droop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 02:52 PM   #35 (permalink)
Slowly making progress

Reversible mag is pretty brilliant. As is the modular firing mode assemblies. It's looking like a $1k+ marker to me, but there's nobody out there to compete with the T4. Looks like there are a few companies out there now looking to do just that.

>>> Link to prototype Dust Devil<<<

DT1 Dust Devil want list. Click me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by neftaly View Post
New advertising tagline: "Simon Stevens said that will be totally fine and nothing bad could ever happen. Ever."
Feedback
desertT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 03:26 PM   #36 (permalink)
C'mon Man!

Send a message via AIM to subyrally

i like it, now if only i was able to make it to the show. granted, im only an our from DC, but i dont like going there, lol. that and i am busy with work and whatnot. either way, i cant wait to see actual pictures of this marker. id love to try it out on the field, but i guess that will have to wait.
subyrally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 05:24 PM   #37 (permalink)
tea, a cause and effect

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
RTP Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarmatechEng View Post

DreamHost tomorrow.
one question on the mags are they 2 12 round stacks or 2 6 round stacks, also can you get a uk seller please(it would not pass the border for a person who is not selling them)
So long as its under 18 and over 8 I dont care what it is really...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironchef97 View Post
Oh boy...I love wood!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar View Post
well - just like my sex life, I have taken matters into my own hands:
chadders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 05:31 PM   #38 (permalink)
The Free Man

Very promising. I hope this doesn't be come "the gun that never was". Shows great potential. Reminds me a lot of the Cheytac Intervention. Daddy like!
Old 02-27-2012, 05:38 PM   #39 (permalink)
Mill Monkey

Subscribed. I'm hoping 21st birthday present

MCB Feedback
SpecOps Feedback

Laws of Thermodynamics;
1) You cannot win, you can only break even.
2) You cannot break even.

Echo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 05:53 PM   #40 (permalink)
Not a Squatch...

Send a message via AIM to Timber_Ghost

This looks awesome. Really excited for the video of this thing.

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone